A battlefield2 thread

Soldato
bloodline76 said:
So if i buy the SF one then I have to uninstall the whole game and reinstall it over again?

Can you buy it as a download?
No you dont need to uninstall the whole game.
But you will need to re-apply the bf2 1.3 fullpatch again ontop of everything.

Soldato
bloodline76 said:
If so which expansion packs are worth getting?

You should get the Point of Existence mod, its free and plays great :)

A couple of screenshots taken on my backup web machine (Radeon 8500 :o )

screen000uk2.png

screen001ok3.png

Last edited:
Associate
I tend to play with myself a lot, singleplayer is fun too especially when the comp crashes the planes as much as I do...

but whats with the inaccuracy hitting point blank range and the wierd inaccurate firing in general

Associate
dafloppyone said:
I tend to play with myself a lot, singleplayer is fun too especially when the comp crashes the planes as much as I do...

but whats with the inaccuracy hitting point blank range and the wierd inaccurate firing in general

Had to read the first few words twice :D

Dup

Dup

Soldato
As anyone who has played on the -GTAF- or now known as PwnStars server will know, THIS GAME WINDS ME UP!!!

After a 2 week haitus from the game... I really find myself back to my hair tearing ways after a few hours of constant abuse from tank whores no capping flags, clan members contatnly spawning to get the heli and if you get in the gunner seat the pilot won't fly off etc... soo annoying. Not to mention the proning and bunny hopping eejits.

I'm a balls out chage into an area and blow it **** kinda player at times which more or less leads to death, but some players really grind my gears.

As an admin on the server I have to try hard not to ban everyone currently playing and then rock backwards and forwards in a dark corner... I might take up cycling again...

Associate
If you join their clan they might let you become an admin if you are sensible enough and meet their crieteria.

I know that all the members of NANO have admin rights to all the games we run, but other clans might operate differently.

Associate
Jabbs said:
I would love to know how you get on the reserved slot on the jolt 64 player city maps, i play on this a lot and can take ages to get on.

I know the server your on about cause i play a lot in there. Its 64 player slot server with one slot reserved for a jolt admin so its 63 slots. It is a busy server so you just have to keep refreshing it and hope it goes down to 62players and click join as fast as you can :D

Associate
I was a victim of my first cartillary hack on Friday, I just remembered I captured a pic of the radar as the actual view didn't do it justice (most of them blew up when they hit each other :o )

cartillerary.jpg

Funny in its own way but it crashed the server completely. :(

Whoop

Soldato
Ace of Spades said:
I know the server your on about cause i play a lot in there. Its 64 player slot server with one slot reserved for a jolt admin so its 63 slots. It is a busy server so you just have to keep refreshing it and hope it goes down to 62players and click join as fast as you can :D

i do mate i can be there 20 mins refreshing it for that magic number of 62 players to pop on, nowt like the frustration when i am too slow and miss the spot though.

Associate
I know how you feel. I find just before map changes and after are prime times (check the scores). If your in server join a squad called CloWn good laugh and all the players focus on teamwork.

Back
Top Bottom