A question of ethics... and baldness

Soldato
A few years ago I purchased one of these... Hairmax Lasercomb

dsc00130sc6.jpg

For about £400-500 and they still retail at that price.

http://www.lasercomb.net/

Don't think it did anything for me, but I don't want it in my cupboard anymore. So I'm thinking of sticking it on eBay...

Now, I think it doesn't do what it says on the tin, but apparently the FDA have just approved it to promote hair growth in people who suffer baldness. It still seems to 'work' as well as it ever did.

My three options...

1) Stick it on eBay, pocket the cash

2) Stick it on eBay, give the cash to charity

3) Offer it to someone (whomever, someone on OcUK if they want it) in return for a peppercorn donation to charity...

Last edited:
Soldato
I see no problem with you putting it on ebay and keeping the proceeds for yourself tbh.

The only way I could see it being questionable ethically, is if the person asks if it worked specifically for you and you say yes.

dsb

dsb

Associate
send it to me, i have shiney side bits that my mates take the mick out of, but no, whack it on the bay and keep the cash.

j

Soldato
You bought it, so you can sell it and keep the money. You should just state that although it's a valid product as recommended by [blah] that it doesn't work for everyone.

Caporegime
Scuzi said:
I'll take it in exchange for a donation to a charity of your choice.

Then you can flog it on ebay and not worry about morals ;)

Double up :D

Tbh if you was that worried/desperate in the first place to buy such a gadget, you deserve to treat yourself with the cash you get back. Nothing do do with ethics really.

Back
Top Bottom