Adam Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Okay, I thought she would be some rosy cheeked, pig tailed school girl. Doesn't change the fact she was still in year 10, and Steedie - he definitely knew she was under age (as others have said after reading the messages between each other).

Caporegime
Okay, I thought she would be some rosy cheeked, pig tailed school girl. Doesn't change the fact she was still in year 10, and Steedie - he definitely knew she was under age (as others have said after reading the messages between each other).
Yeah, whilst its understandable that a 15 year old girl could easily be mistaken for being 18 or older, he knew from the get go that she was under-age and was in year 10 at school ffs.

Soldato
Bloody hell, was hoping there would be some plausible explanation for his actions. Now I defo have to sack him from my PES Master League team, based on these texts :)

Must be getting near having enough sexual deviants in football to make their own team now. They would certainly be ok up front, without naming the obvious other offenders.

Caporegime
Bloody hell, was hoping there would be some plausible explanation for his actions. Now I defo have to sack him from my PES Master League team, based on these texts :)

Must be getting near having enough sexual deviants in football to make their own team now. They would certainly be ok up front, without naming the obvious other offenders.

Can you rig the game so all the opposition teams have 15 year old girls in goal? He couldn't fail to score then.

Soldato
No? ok, erm.. oh yeah....

15 year old teenage goalies? If came down to penalties, Johnson et al would have to do their homework. You know, as part of the grooming process.

Caporegime
http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-31702374

Apparently he met this girl in a nightclub.

If she has lied about her age to get into a club then as far as I would take it on a jury is that in all probabililty she lied to him as well. If she is not actually the one pressing charges and has admitted lying the case should be dropped.

If he knew she was underage and still did the deed, throw the book at him.

Well, now we know this is not true :o.

I think Johnson is in a lot of trouble, in a weird sense the actual sexual acts with an under age girl are within themselves bad, but not as bad as the 'grooming' which is coming out in court.

Would be absolutely staggered if he does not get a stint in the clink for this, I would imagine a few years.

Caporegime
I guess Adidas did not want Johnson wearing predator boots either.

The grooming is damning, it will do for him judging by what is coming out in court and could increase the sentence.

How stupid is that man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom