Advice on current Girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP don't be so beta bro! You're basing your views on hers, if it was fine, you wouldn't be posting here!

There is only one good advice if a girl is being cold/indifferent. Be twice as cold! Go full Siberia! Break all contact, if she contacts you, wait 3 days before replying. If she has a flame for you she will contact you, if not, you lost nothing. The beauty of it is that men want sex but women want attention, it will break your balls going off the radar but it will be twice as hard for her wondering why you are not contacting her what are you doing what's better, do you have another girl and so on, take back the power OP, you're the man!

Associate
Ask yourself what sort of wife would she make if she feels the fun in a relationship should have fizzled out within 6 months.

Oh and never, under any circumstances, trust them. believe me, I have encountered many over the years. It's in their nature to shop around until they find the best offer. Just enjoy the sex until she's gone.

Last edited:
Associate
Just sounds like you are not her top priority. She has other things going on. That's healthy!
She has work and friends and other interests.
Maybe you are looking for something more but be careful what you wish for as someone who makes you their whole world can be very draining.
The "clearing the air talks" don't tend to be much fun and far from clearing the air can produce clouds.
Plan a really fun day out for you both and enjoy each other :) go make some great memories and relax :D take it a week at a time.

Associate
OP
I dont want to be her whole world, not atall, i encourage her to see her friends as much as i like to see mine

I thought she was off last Monday and mentioned it, she said she was fine and had just had a really busy day wt work, but maybe i kept it going on far to much and kept bringing it up and maybe thats just put a downer on things.

I dont think shes intrested in anyone else but naturally that thought has come into my head as like others ive seen it all before, i am not stupid enough to think that isnt ever a possibility but in this case id like to think not

Im going to see her sat while shes babysitting, i'm willing to draw a line under everything now and go round there like normal as in truth ive probably been a bit off as well which maybe shes reacting to. If thats not enough and things dont feel right then i will call it a day, im hopefull everything will be cool and a night together will do us some good but if it isnt then its time to move on.

I will update the GD! lol

Associate
Look, whether you like to believe it or not, women are always doing "things" with other men behind your back. For the men on here reading this who currently have girlfriends or wives, she most likely has had sex with another man within the last 3-6 months. Women are like that. They have options at all times, even the not so attractive ones. Women need constant attention, and we all know that after the 3 month honeymoon period, the spark fades, more so for women. Best advice? Stop texting and phoning. And when she texts you, reply with one word answers. It will either make her more interested or you'll have your answer. Its all just a game, and whatever you do, you have to make it clear that you have options too.

Associate
Look, whether you like to believe it or not, women are always doing "things" with other men behind your back. For the men on here reading this who currently have girlfriends or wives, she most likely has had sex with another man within the last 3-6 months. Women are like that. They have options at all times, even the not so attractive ones. Women need constant attention, and we all know that after the 3 month honeymoon period, the spark fades, more so for women. Best advice? Stop texting and phoning. And when she texts you, reply with one word answers. It will either make her more interested or you'll have your answer. Its all just a game, and whatever you do, you have to make it clear that you have options too.

You're coming straight in at the extreme end there.

Caporegime

6ok6cbu.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom