After The Fall

Soldato
I checked for a friend invite but didn't see one yet. Went into master level runs, won one with 3 players, but got a duplicate orange disk, then lost a second run. Quitting for the night there.
Weird, it says the friend request is pending. Let me know if it appears mate or i'll try again.

Associate
OP
Yes this game is great fun to pick up and play . Just completed all sections on easiest setting , now for tougher challenges and hopefully better drops.

Soldato
So, anyone else still playing? I'm having fun with it still, but now at the point where I really need a reliable team for nightmare runs. I've just run a Master difficulty with what I guess was a newish crowd, and ended up doing almost double the damage of the other 3 guys combined.

Soldato
So, anyone else still playing? I'm having fun with it still, but now at the point where I really need a reliable team for nightmare runs. I've just run a Master difficulty with what I guess was a newish crowd, and ended up doing almost double the damage of the other 3 guys combined.
I refunded it lol, i just couldn't get into it in the end.

Been looking for something else to play in the mean time. I really want another VR shooter / Milsim type game like Contractors or Onward but struggling to find anything tbh.

Soldato
ok, I tried this game a few times over the last couple of nights. What I have found is that I suck at using any of the two handed guns. I have just been playing Veteran with 3 Bots. When I use pistols, any combination with no upgrades, I can finish Veteran levels with ease. Once I try any of two handed guns, I struggle. With the Shotgun I find the reloading to be terrible. In the heat of the moment, it's very hard to tell when you have reloaded properly. With Assault rifle and the MT Rifle, they are so hard to aim. And I have upgraded stock and sights on the Assault rifle!! Haven't tried an SMG yet.

The biggest problem for me, however, is that I just don't think it's much good.

Soldato
ok, I tried this game a few times over the last couple of nights. What I have found is that I suck at using any of the two handed guns. I have just been playing Veteran with 3 Bots. When I use pistols, any combination with no upgrades, I can finish Veteran levels with ease. Once I try any of two handed guns, I struggle. With the Shotgun I find the reloading to be terrible. In the heat of the moment, it's very hard to tell when you have reloaded properly. With Assault rifle and the MT Rifle, they are so hard to aim. And I have upgraded stock and sights on the Assault rifle!! Haven't tried an SMG yet.

The biggest problem for me, however, is that I just don't think it's much good.

When you use the pistols do you shoot from the hip as such, or use the iron sights or other sights? I often just shoot from the hip for the 2 handed guns as well. With the rifle (and SMG) on pcvr at least, you have a trail of bullets to help adjust your aim. I've found the reflex sight to be the best for the rifle, but just have iron sights on everything else, don't bother with sights on the shotgun. Is it the recoil with the rifles, or just aiming in general?

Pumping the shotgun can be tricky at times, it needs to be a full pump, and in the heat of firing it can be easy to get it wrong without practice.

I never enjoy solo runs, part of the game for me is working as a team and chatting to team mates, hate it if I'm in a team of mutes. But if you don't enjoy the game, you don't enjoy the game!

Soldato
New update just out. They fixed the door glitch at least .

https://afterthefall-vr.com/updates-CNY2022/

Supposedly it's still possible just really difficult to do. Given you have to kill the final wave before you can push the button to leave now, or should hopefully stop glitchers. Need to do all the master levels again now too, before you can do nightmare, so just unlocking those at the moment. Just two left.

Back
Top Bottom