• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Alder Lake-S leaks

I had them connected to my sata ports 1 hard drives shows up but speaking to a guy on the phone he told me that you can only have a couple in because it slows down the pci express speed or something had all kinds of problems locking up can't believe this was all Woking perfect in my old build.

I had them connected to my sata ports 1 hard drives shows up but speaking to a guy on the phone he told me that you can only have a couple in because it slows down the pci express speed or something had all kinds of problems locking up can't believe this was all Woking perfect in my old build.

Sounds like you were told nonsense. SATA ports 1-4 support operating as boot drives and RAID. It's just the E1 and E2 ports in the C block (lowest block of ports on motherboard) that won't work in RAID or as boot drives.

tUXjm5i.png

Well again it looks like my new pci express 4 riser has been the culprit again I wonder what riser cables work with this motherboard? Without dropping frames ..

I had the option to use a pcie4 riser with my 3090and decided heck no and this is why. It's just not reliable like a motherboard socket is

Back
Top Bottom