• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Alder Lake-S leaks

V F

V F

Soldato
It looks like my riser cables days are over now I've give up 3rd one and still drops my frames card works flawlessly on its own thank you all for your suggestions...

It seems to be a hit or a miss with riser cables. Stories from game crashes, to some games that work fine with issues with others. Or performance issues with games, or people suffering latency/input lag issues. So many stories with so many scenarios with so many riser cables.

Soldato
So I'm still tinkering around trying the gets this riser cable to work removed my top nvme thinking it might help with my drop in frames. And this will he my last riser cable going into my setup had enough of them now.look excellent but can't have a fall in frames .

So ones I have tried are phanteks ( pci 3)
Linkup ultra pci 4 .
Xialo or something pci 4
Not gonna bother with these now ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom