Alien isolation 2 in the making

i still haven't finished the first one scared me to much, the art work and atmosphere was excellent though
Same :cry:. Great game but not for the faint of heart (which is a complement to the developers because that's what a great Alien game should be).

The first is such a fantastic game, so glad it's finally getting a sequel.

The amount of research and detail Creative Assembly put in the first game is amazing, the flashback to the Engineer scene was so good.

As much as I liked the first one (best one in that World I've ever played) I don't think I can take another one - if I jump any higher I'll hit the ceiling!

M.

Same :cry:. Great game but not for the faint of heart (which is a complement to the developers because that's what a great Alien game should be).
I have not got past the nostromo preorder DLC. I played in VR and I don't want to go back to on a screen...... But it is proper intense.

Played through the original a few times on various difficulties. And then in VR. Loved every moment of it, and it is still one my personal all time fav games.

Looking forward to a sequel

As much as I'd love this to be true, as someone mentioned above wegotthiscovered isn't the most reputable source.

To put in perspective I mainly know them from a comic forum where approximately once a week we get a story with them as the source that <insert Netflix character here> is about to be absorbed into the MCU proper and get their own series/film/line of menswear To date, we haven't had one.

And if it is just them being their usual click baity selves that's a shame because Alien Isolation (even if it is just a mod of half finished options) is honestly one of the best VR experiences around.

If it is true, surely just try give it to the same dev team?

They nailed the art, atmosphere etc.

If its true and its a big If and creative assembly can't have it, I'd trust naughty dog to deliver story wise but as a wild card choice maybe Respawn as everything they have worked on so far has been outstanding

It's odd it's taken so long for us to hear anything about a sequel, I'd given up waiting just like I had with Rage, Sadly that sequel was a bit of miss, If someone does get to do the next Alien game & it is related in some way to Alien Isolation & they can get it right a second time Yay.

I really did not like 1 in fact I did not finish it.

That's a shame, I think it's a masterpiece.

Best Alien game to date! absolutely fantastic game I enjoyed every moment of it.

Same here.

Thinking back the perfect time to announce any new game or anything related would have been aliens day that just happened and we got nothing.

Currently stuck in a medical room with the alien constantly circling me hiding in a locker.

Great game and hard as nails at times, the atmosphere is absolutely amazing, roll on number 2 hopefully set on a planet facility this time.

i still haven't finished the first one scared me to much, the art work and atmosphere was excellent though

I completed the game, but I was sorely attempted to do a 2nd playthrough with the AI disabled just so that I could go at my own pace and enjoy the world. :p

Back
Top Bottom