alienware AW3418DW Availability in the UK?

Soldato
Strange yours on hold .. I ordered mine on 16th ... ETA was 17th and now I just got Email with Delivery date specified on 18th between 8am and 6pm

It's a blatant lie, this morning it was verifying the payment, now it's waiting a part and then it's back to verifying.

If this wasn't so heavily discounted I would have cancelled my order already. Getting really frustrating.

Soldato
its £799.99 now? I'd say great deal for that price. I paid £850 in the end with 5 year support so didn't do too badly. But thats cos of discount following two month delivery

Associate
Mine was meant to be delivered today They sent me an email at noon to say it was now delayed to tomorrow.. Pretty annoyed.
Did u call them?

I also recieved email today saying it will be delivered tomorrow instead of today. I phoned Dell. Dell semt item on 16th .. but delivery company parently ordered another delivery company (royal mail ) due to size , weight and value of the item.. lol.. wondering what will email say tomorrow . Anyway guy from Dell said he will call me tomorrow to double check if it was delivered.. i live in Oxfordshire

Associate
Did u call them?

No. Should have done, i sent a message on their support webform but i guess they don't reply to them very quickly. Was going to ring just now but apparently they only have support 9-5...

I checked on the syncreon website (that is apparently doing the delivery) and it says There may be a delay with your delivery due to severe weather conditions so I assume that means its warm so the driver went to a BBQ..

Pretty hacked off after waiting around for it today and now have to do the same tomorrow..

Associate
No. Should have done, i sent a message on their support webform but i guess they don't reply to them very quickly. Was going to ring just now but apparently they only have support 9-5...

I checked on the syncreon website (that is apparently doing the delivery) and it says There may be a delay with your delivery due to severe weather conditions so I assume that means its warm so the driver went to a BBQ..

Pretty hacked off after waiting around for it today and now have to do the same tomorrow..

Similar situation here but let cross the fingers for tomorrow bro.

Mine says same thing about possible weather delays.

If the guy from dell was right we should get it tomorrow.

Soldato
Ordered it last week and it's still 'processing' and can't get a straight answer from anyone there. Been given 3 different delivery dates, all of which have passed and then morning they told me to place another order at the original price. Told them not happening unless they're willing to honour the price I originally ordered it at, said they'd keep me updated on 'my missing part'. Royally ******* off.

Associate

I have got update... about picking box .. looks like something goimg on finally...

Check your tracking bro

Associate
Ordered it last week and it's still 'processing' and can't get a straight answer from anyone there. Been given 3 different delivery dates, all of which have passed and then morning they told me to place another order at the original price. Told them not happening unless they're willing to honour the price I originally ordered it at, said they'd keep me updated on 'my missing part'. Royally ******* off.

Price is back to £1100 . Did your money actually left your bank account ? Its weird you have a problem with it..dont see any more people complaining .. good luck !

Back
Top Bottom