* Alton Towers - May 18th/19th 2006 *

Takhisis said:
Garp - still not getting any email replies form you (if you are sending them) - I'll try to get on MSN tonight and nab you then :)

Hmm.. try my main e-mail address (click my sig), and see if that works. I'm out tonight, should be home tomorrow evening.

Time off work booked for me! *not so much of a problem for the other half - made redundent before christymas :( *

Big *frankly enormous!* chocolatty cake with 21 +9 candles on it ordered as well.
Choccy cake at Alton Towers...could be a recepie for disaster... ;)

Simon/~Flibster

Choccy cake, alcohol and alton towers - very much a recepie for disaster
icon_oak.gif
LOL

*Pokes Garp* - Any news about SL?

Flibster said:
Time off work booked for me!
And me! Carried two days over from this year just in case there was a mass booking at the start of the new holiday year on April 1st.

Flibster said:
Choccy cake at Alton Towers...could be a recepie for disaster... ;)

Us, the OcUKers, at Alton Towers, with a chocolate cake, with our reputation? What were they thinking?! Desmo will have mustard and gravy on that before you can blink... :p

Belmit said:
Us, the OcUKers, at Alton Towers, with a chocolate cake, with our reputation? What were they thinking?! Desmo will have mustard and gravy on that before you can blink... :p

Don't hurl on Rita Queen of speed - you'll just splat straight into it as you accellerate. :eek:
barf.gif

Simon/~Flibster

Tragic news... :eek:
Horribly nasty and tragic news... :eek: :eek:

There may have been an accident involving the comedy hat and a source of flame... :eek:

nnever should have leant it to my sister...

Trying to find out exactly whats happened - however - this could be the excust I need to get a bigger and better comedy hat!! :D

Oh - my credit card is creaking at the moment so unless the other half can book on hers later this week someone'll have to do for us.

Simon/~Flibster

Back
Top Bottom