* Alton Towers - May 18th/19th 2006 *

West said:
I can come along to the Alton Towers meet itself, I will be along to the park and bringin a friend too!
We normally advise against bringing friends dude. People tend to shy away, and stick with the person they know, rather than get involved :)

ricky1981 said:
Yeah I'll take the other day on holiday (our HR dept are very lax so probably won't even lose the day!)

Are you in for Splash Landings as well ?

Just a little note about the room ... the 5 of us already booked in know eachother very well so have no problem with sharing so we are going to share with another person we already know very well ... hope this causes no offence and you understand :)

As soon as more people confirm for SL there will be lots more rooms to get into

nah im not huge lol, jus a lil chubby which im slowly losing, as i get taller..and dont eat :P

ive never liked showing my body off ever.. no matter what condition.

Piggymon said:
Are you in for Splash Landings as well ?

Just a little note about the room ... the 5 of us already booked in know eachother very well so have no problem with sharing so we are going to share with another person we already know very well ... hope this causes no offence and you understand :)

As soon as more people confirm for SL there will be lots more rooms to get into

Yeah im in for the whole weekend and no worries on the room at all :)

Ah, money be dammed. In. All of it. Is that last spot in room one SL still available, and if so, would you consider me friendly enough to pinch it, and could I have the bottom bunk? I may not be a ride junkie, but who cares for that price. :)

Piggymon said:
You'll have to fight Daz for the bottom bunk .. although he did enjoy launching himself off the top bunk so I don't think it would be a prob :p
I haven't done room sharing since I was a wee lad at school. Well, OK, not so wee, but half my life ago. Could be interesting. Talk about jumping in at the deep end (yes, I remember the pics from last year). :eek: :D

Neon said:
ive never liked showing my body off ever.. no matter what condition.
You're certainly not the only one. I'm the same, but I braved Cariba Creek last year and it was no problem (except for the stupid fire alarm going off :mad: :))

Just got the B&B to sort now, which I'll do soonish. :)

Back
Top Bottom