* Alton Towers - May 18th/19th 2006 *

No problem with that, but I should let it be known that I'd like to be in a room with people I already know (see above for reason) :)

B&B done. "Are you from the Overclockers Internet Forum?" LOL :)

Berserker said:
You're just trying to cause chaos and confusion. I can tell. :p :D

I was helping via MSN :)

The problem is that the hotel are claiming that they don't have prices yet but the website seems to let you go all the way through to booking rooms.

Unfortunately you can only book a maximum of 4 people into a room on a website and thats with a double bed and two singles or bunks.

Now the price for these rooms is blinking cheap BUT a) we don't know if they include entry to the park (they do include breaky and the water park) and b) we don't know if they will honour the prices (although I don't think they have much choice once they accept payment).

They are offering 2 double rooms with 2 extra beds for £120 each atm!

So its all a bit up in the air.

At the moment we are erring on the side of caution as I suspect these are Winter rates and the booking system hasn't been updated properly, especially as when I asked on the phone they said they were still waiting for next years rates :(

MB

Matblack said:
At the moment we are erring on the side of caution as I suspect these are Winter rates and the booking system hasn't been updated properly, especially as when I asked on the phone they said they were still waiting for next years rates
Wasn't criticising - I noticed the AT website was still full of winter rate stuff. :)

Mic and I will be there - holiday is already booked from work :D

Will phone the B&B tomorrow to book a double (will post once its done)

We will need to share a room for Splash Landings otherwise we won't be able to afford it and we'd prefer to be sharing with people we've met before - no offence meant to anyone

Edit: I'm gonna have to go and buy a swimsuit now :eek:

Last edited:
Believe me, none of you have anything to worry about!

Even the internet thinks I'm lardy, heres my Myheritage results!

lookalike0hu.jpg

MB

Neon said:
thing is im not the most happy person with my body so i really dunno if i could come lol... as sad or weak as it sounds.

You obviously haven't seen me! :o The lost yeti....

I need to check a few dates, but put me down as a potential... actually sod it, put me down for the whole thing! I'll find out whether Roz wants to come or not. :)

Back
Top Bottom