* Alton Towers - May 18th/19th 2006 *

I should be in for all of it :) But right now I can't 100% confirm b/c it is a fair bit of money for me and I have no idea what my finances will be like for a bit :(

Im tempted to come, but i dont know, ill see if anyone else i know on the forum is guna go, i think im a bit young for you guys just to turn up and hang around with you out of the blue. (19)

We've just had a serious chat, we're in for alton towers and splash landings :)

Just need to confirm childcare, but as far as we can see, it's a big old 'oh yes' to splash landings from us :)

Takhisis, we'd be more than happy to share a room with you 2 if your still looking for roomies :)

As above with Mr. Pigeon, please :)

willd58 said:
Im tempted to come, but i dont know, ill see if anyone else i know on the forum is guna go, i think im a bit young for you guys just to turn up and hang around with you out of the blue. (19)

Me and Crispy Pigeon are (tentatively) going on the 19th and we're 18, so it won't be that bad :)

Giggady!

I'm in for the lot. I shall be looking for either people to give lifts to, or for a lift off someone else to spread the cost though. Anyone in the Hampshire/Surrey area, let me know what your plans are.

Roduga said:
I'm a 'no' for this year. Shame really, I enjoyed it last year.

Bah!

Back
Top Bottom