Amazon Black Friday Sales *NO COMPETITOR PRODUCTS TO BE DISCUSSED*

I could have sworn I saw one, although at times it feels like my mind is on another planet (having said that I saw an offer yesterday that I'm sure disappeared when I looked for it at the right time).

If I see one I'll give you a PM.

oh Amazon... a certain gaming product was £89 yesterday, now down to £75 on lightning deal but they listed it as "was £134" which is a lie.

Bad form and illegal practice.

Not a lie or illegal because it doesn't say 'was', it says List or RRP, which they are perfectly entitled to do.

It's not exactly a new or surprising thing for shops to do, Amazon are far from the only ones who do it.

gutted I missed something on their lightning deals today - hoping there's some cyber monday deals around on either amazon or elsewhere because it's the best i've seen on that drive so far.

Not particularly a watch wearing man but i find myself drawn to some deals on here.

Anyone with more knowledge any idea if the Rotary mens watch is worth the £72.00. Says original price was £450.00 but find that hard to believe. Its on waiting list now as i expect a few will bail out

Theres also an Edifice one for £80.00 down from £200 but ive no idea what a "good" watch is

Last edited:
Not particularly a watch wearing man but i find myself drawn to some deals on here.

Anyone with more knowledge any idea if the Rotary mens watch is worth the £72.00. Says original price was £450.00 but find that hard to believe. Its on waiting list now as i expect a few will bail out

Theres also an Edifice one for £80.00 down from £200 but ive no idea what a "good" watch is
Theres a good watch thread on here.

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=17867379

Perhaps someone may be able to advise better, not really a watch wearer myself but looked at a few in the offers too.

Tempted to get (Faber-Castell Art Grip Aquarelle Pencils Tin 36 Pencils) for my sister as she is into drawings. Seem a good price at £20, but they can be had from other sellers on Amazon for not much more.

Its when retailers put the price of the item up for a month before sale day is when it gets really naughty.

so you have an item which you can buy most of the year for £30. A month before black friday you put it up to £50. Then on black friday you advertise it at 40% off at £30 again and sell bucket loads. Maybe even £28 so you can at least be the cheapest place to buy one from.

I was interested in Kenwood food mixer which is a decent discount if you ignore the RRP and look at what Amazon was selling it for prior to today.

Then discovered that I can buy that model anytime I want to for £30 more and if Im not bothered about the free food processor that comes with it, I can buy it all year round at £199. So no urgency to buy it today on a lightning deal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom