Amazon Black Friday Sales *NO COMPETITOR PRODUCTS TO BE DISCUSSED*

You can't, but you can apply various search filters.

And even that doesnt work. My email each morning from amazon listing items which are going to be on sale today, arent listed when I check.

They must add them during the day which basically means you have to keep looking and searching on a regualr basis and scrolling through stuff you don't want.

Which is why I ended up with 5 harris paint brushes for £2.99 yesterday. :rolleyes:

Just bagged a Kenwood Chef for the mrs for Christmas. She's been on about wanting one ever since bake off. It was a healthy chunk of money off so I figured I better get it.

Just bagged a Kenwood Chef for the mrs for Christmas. She's been on about wanting one ever since bake off. It was a healthy chunk of money off so I figured I better get it.

Its not though, as I said earlier, amazon seem to have been the most expensive places for them pre sale anyway. Lots of retailers sell that one for £230 with the blender and £199 without.

Hence I took it out of my basket :(

Draper 28729 Tyre Tread Depth Gauge
Lightning Price: £3.78
Normal Price: £3.91 (3% off)

70% Claimed

Was looking at that, but not for only 3% off! :D
Still, 70% have been claimed!

Draper 28729 Tyre Tread Depth Gauge
Lightning Price: £3.78
Normal Price: £3.91 (3% off)

70% Claimed

Was looking at that, but not for only 3% off! :D
Still, 70% have been claimed!

And why on earth buy a branded one in the first place, people baffle me. This thing is a glorified ruler, I got one off the bay for 99p and it is a carbon copy of that thing.

Back
Top Bottom