Amazon Black Friday Sales *NO COMPETITOR PRODUCTS TO BE DISCUSSED*

Associate
Proper LOL

I've got a 32" Samsung monitor too, this one:

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/sams...g-slim-bezel-monitor-black-ls3-mo-205-sa.html

Lovely monitor, best purchase I ever had. I actually bought an ROG Swift before then and got it delivered and everything. Then realised it doesn't support HDMI and as most of my mates are filthy console peasants I had to send it back.

Yeah, I'm a bit of a Samsung fanboi. What of it? :D

Got exactly the same one when it came out on release date. It's beautiful and with a Titan X :)

Caporegime
Just seen these and I prefer the original colour xD

For gaming, tv movies etc are these the best headphones for around this price?

£75 yes definetely for gaming you won't find a better gaming headphone unless you buy AKG Q701, K702, etc. They were £115 in the sale a few days ago.

If i had the option between the 2 I would have went for the K702 for £115.

If i were to compare the 2 the K702 is a 9.5/10 in terms of gaming the HD598 would be a 9/10.

Compare that to some gimmicky headset by steelseries or razer, etc I would rate them as being around 6/10 for gaming.

For movies you will want something with more energy and bass.

Good gaming headphones don't make good movie headphones. In competitive gaming you don't want to hear loud blaring explosions you want to pinpoint soft foot steps. Whereas in a movie you want to feel the explosion.

So there is no such thing as a great competitive gaming and movie headphone.

If you want a great immersive headphone which is brilliant for movies then look at phillips fidelio x1 in the members market or brand new fidelio x2 (newer model with removable ear cups)

Associate
Any cheapo 40" + TVs as cheap as possible but with decent image, tbh anything would probably look good compared to current one
My Samsung os making a high pitch whine. It also has terrible blacks, well terrible white greys that are meant to be black, and terrible ghosting.
And the other Samsung I owned, was far to dark, dark scenes where just a black screen.

Seen this, but for that price surly PQ is rubbish.
http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/49lb5500v/lg-49lb5500

Is this in your price range? ue40ju6400

Caporegime
anyone looking at buying a tv should be looking at john lewis

free 5 year warranty will price match within 28 days or something like that.

best customer service available.

whereas i imagine if you have issues with your tv companies like very will make your life difficult. a lot of big LCD's have many issues (banding, backlight bleed, etc) so it pays to go with a company like john lewis

Soldato
The Global Knives 3 Piece Kitchen Knife and Peeler Starter Set is a great buy at £99. Can't see it anywhere for under £200.

Got it in my basket - 14 mins to decide!

Caporegime

whereas i imagine if you have issues with your tv companies like very will make your life difficult. a lot of big LCD's have many issues (banding, backlight bleed, etc) so it pays to go with a company like john lewis

My wife's used Very for ages and we've sent loads back, their customer service is actually very good.

Associate

+1

Even if they are £50-£100 dearer I would choose them over Argos, Currys etc

Back
Top Bottom