Amazon Pilot, Bosch.

Associate
Great to hear. Been ages since a police procedural series has been as gripping. When reading synopsis it sounds cliched. Rouge cop with family issues etc., but somehow it feels fresh.

Associate
Great to hear. Been ages since a police procedural series has been as gripping. When reading synopsis it sounds cliched. Rouge cop with family issues etc., but somehow it feels fresh.

I need to start over with Bosch, I had a similar view because the premise is a bit cliche, only when watching the first couple of series - it does captivate. Albeit, the million+ dollar condo makes me smile, Bosch could sell up! ;)

The Man in the High Castle is another, keep getting to a certain point and stall (nothing to do with the series). From what I have seen, its excellent.

Last edited:
Associate
I need to start over with Bosch, I had a similar view because the premise is a bit cliche, only when watching the first couple of series - it does captivate. Albeit, the million+ dollar condo makes me smile, Bosch could sell up! ;)

The Man in the High Castle is another, keep getting to a certain point and stall (nothing to do with the series). From what I have seen, its excellent.

I haven't seen any of the series yet, but in the books the condo have a pretty good explanation. Don't know if it's been mentioned during the show?

Soldato
I was about to post Series 6 now on Amazon but when I try and play the first episode I get a Something Went Wrong message. Not sure if that means too many people are streaming it or it’s not actually available yet but showing up.

Well non UHD version works so it is up for non 4kers so I’m going to assume too many people are streaming already. Damn you COVID-19.

Soldato
the 4k episode of season 6, episode 1 as well as episode 5 and 6 will not play, the rest play. so I be holding out until they work and if I can't the Standard HD version is work fine.

Maybe it's just me but compared to Netflix we do not find it easy to navigate the Prime video choices, often watching an entire show in HD as we couldn't find the 4k option...!

Associate
Maybe it's just me but compared to Netflix we do not find it easy to navigate the Prime video choices, often watching an entire show in HD as we couldn't find the 4k option...!

here link for season 6 4k. I find it pretty quickly on fire tv and on the amazon prime app using name with 4k or UHD it the search. when look at the like I check to see if there a black line in the top left of the image just above the line the indicate it being prime.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/video/detail/B0875GTXZ7/ref=atv_dp_season_select_s6

Soldato
here link for season 6 4k. I find it pretty quickly on fire tv and on the amazon prime app using name with 4k or UHD it the search. when look at the like I check to see if there a black line in the top left of the image just above the line the indicate it being prime.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/video/detail/B0875GTXZ7/ref=atv_dp_season_select_s6

Thanks for that. Perhaps we will have to include the 4k or UHD in the search terms.
Hopefully they'll sort out soon they issues with the 4k version.

Commissario
Prime Video's interface and search is a shambles compared to netflix.

If you search for X when using a 4k display it should automatically give you the 4k version as the first (or like netflix, only) result, not require you to add additional search terms or go through half a dozen other items to reach it (last time I searched for something I knew was in 4k it was on something like page 3 of the results, whilst the hd version was the first result).

Back
Top Bottom