• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD 6800 & 6800 XT MBA LAUNCH AT 2PM TODAY - EXTREMELY LIMITED STOCK!

Associate
Just got shipping notice. My order went through at "Date ordered: 18/11/2020 14:37:21"

Goods Shipped:

£499.99 x 1 - Powercolor Radeon RX 6800 MBA 16GB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card *VERY LIMITED STOCK*

Associate
cancelled. Just got the email
Sapphire order at 14:39

so dissapointing. What kind of customer experience is this OC, come on you can do better than this surely!

Associate
Just got shipping notice. My order went through at "Date ordered: 18/11/2020 14:37:21"
I still don't understand how this works then... I ordered mine much earlier than you and I still haven't received any refund/shipping email. Are they not sorting the emails? Or maybe you didn't buy a Powercolor one?

Associate
ordered 14:38 after so much hassle even when I finally got it into basket!
Congrats to all that did get them.. hopefully I'll get one next week, and one knows.. might end up paying the same as today given the £80 over MSRP :)

Associate
Ah well, I just got a "SOL" rejection email, Sapphire order went though at 14:43:28, apparently about 10 mins too late based on following this thread.
Good luck everyone still waiting.

Associate
Well just got my cancellation email. Ordered Sapphire Radeon RX 6800 XT at 2:36, amazon pay confirmed 2:50 so I wasn't too hopeful but there we go. Suppose I'll join the F5 warriors again next week unless a 3080 drop favours me before then. Congrats to those who succeeded.

Associate
UNAVAILABLE ITEM :( and I ordered by 14.41. Oh Well, will wait now and see what comes around. I have a feeling the price will be higher next time around :(

Associate
"Due to high levels of website traffic and thousands of people trying to order the product at the same time, we were unable to prevent the product from overselling."

Yes you can, I work on highly concurrent applications everyday. Invest in better infrastructure. . !

Back
Top Bottom