AMD Black Friday from Sapphire GO GO GO !!!

Associate
anyone got a screenshot of gpu-z with the non LE Sapphire Vega 64
have just ordered one and want to see exact clocks as i cant find the 1580 bios on the internet just 1630

Associate
Question @Gibbo

I already got my eyes set on a few deals but thinking what if new items with lower prices will appear as we approach next friday, will there be larger discounts? Probably yes but im too excited and want to know :p

Associate
Hi guys, hoping for some advice, received and installed the Sapphire Vega 56 to replace my old GTX 770.

Installation easy, card went straight in booted up no problems.

Uninstalled all of the NVIDIA software then downloaded Radeon Adrenalin software (currently running Radeon Software Version 18.11.1).

Apologies if I'm missing something really obvious as I'm no expert and haven't had a Radeon for many years but I'm getting truly abysmal FPS in benchmark and on Fortnite i.e. as low as 10 - 20!

Do I need to change some settings in the software or change BIOS settings or something?

Thanks in advance for any advice as this has been a massive anti climax lol!!!

PC spec below.

Intel i7-4790 3.60GHz LGA1150 Haswell
MSI GEForce GTX 770 OC 2GB DDR5
8GB RAM (Kingston 2 x 4GB DDR3-1600 (11-11-11 timing) DRAM)
MSI B85I Gen 4 LGA1150 Mini ITX motherboard
Antec ISK600 Mini ITX Shuttle Case
Antec Earthwatts EA-550 Platinum low noise PSU
120gb SSD

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

OK some good and bad news.
Sapphire are reporting an ETD of mid December for the additional 56 and end of December for additional 64.

Thus the deal price will remain until tomorrow (Monday) on Sapphire.

As this deal was based on 5% margin and with pound weakening too high a risk to hold such a price we shall end the deal pricing Monday on the pre order of the 56 the 64 shall remain until sold out which shall no doubt be Monday anyway.

I am warning you guys of this as a suggestion to get your pre order in if you don’t mind waiting as we honour the back orders even if we ship at a loss profit wise.

Asus and Gigabyte Vega deals shall remain!

So expect to see no moaning but only you guys placing pre orders, you’ve been warned!

Feel free to spread word and warn others as a £299 Vega 56 with three games is deal of century and was delivered to you by OcUK! :)

Back
Top Bottom