AMD Black Friday from Sapphire GO GO GO !!!

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
@Gibbo ready to buy if you don't mind updating, thanks.
Sorry, the system is at such a heavily discounted price that Gibbo's Black Friday deals on some of the options cannot be carried over to the system pricing. The fact is, you can't build the system yourself for less, so we are building, testing and offering a full three year collect & return warranty for free (no one month or labour only BS here). To offer even further discounts when we are already decimating the competition with this deal is just not realistic.

OcUK Staff
OP
Sorry, the system is at such a heavily discounted price that Gibbo's Black Friday deals on some of the options cannot be carried over to the system pricing. The fact is, you can't build the system yourself for less, so we are building, testing and offering a full three year collect & return warranty for free (no one month or labour only BS here). To offer even further discounts when we are already decimating the competition with this deal is just not realistic.

He has spoken! :)

Soldato
I would go with the 240gb or bigger as I have used a 120gb in the past. You need to keep good house keeping with the smaller drives to stop them filling up with rubbish.

Even 240gb/256gb is too small I think nowadays. I`m quite a tidy person and I have about 22gb left and my user folders are on another drive too! Not sure what I've got on taking up all the space as all my games are on my other SSD's/HDD.

Back
Top Bottom