• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD E3 Page

Soldato
Looks like bf3 :o

Mirrors edge 2 looks graphically pleasing though, shame I thought the first game was complete tosh. I presume the new battlefront is going to be frostbite based too? Bout time we had a good star wars game, its been years.

Soldato
Looks like bf3 :o

Mirrors edge 2 looks graphically pleasing though, shame I thought the first game was complete tosh. I presume the new battlefront is going to be frostbite based too? Bout time we had a good star wars game, its been years.

The single player looks nicer...

Associate
well it makes sense to cosy up to Amd for a games developer. If they are releasing on a console, and a selling point for a lot of games is shiny graphics, AMD are the people to have on side.

The plus side to us is it comes over to PC as well. The more I read about AMD the more I am thinking of switching, and to be honest AMD Roy is one of those reasons :D

Caporegime
well it makes sense to cosy up to Amd for a games developer. If they are releasing on a console, and a selling point for a lot of games is shiny graphics, AMD are the people to have on side.

The plus side to us is it comes over to PC as well. The more I read about AMD the more I am thinking of switching, and to be honest AMD Roy is one of those reasons :D

I bet if you send a tweet to Roy saying exactly what you said in your post, that you're thinking of switching etc and can he get you a good deal on a Radeon he'd do it. Especially if you're a Nvidia user. :D

Associate
Lol, I am an NV user and their actions over the last few months have left a nasty taste in my mouth. Conversely, AMD seem to be trying quite hard, don't seem to be going out there way to seem like massive ***** and they aren't charging stupid prices (yet).

If playing games has thought me anything, AMD should get my business... And then I should get a paragon achievement right? :D

Now I just need one of these twitter accounts :D

Please fully star out swearing

Caporegime
Its worth a shot i reckon, Roy loves good PR. Though as you're in the UK he might only be able to do a good deal for US customers. Either way worth creating an account and trying.

Back
Top Bottom