• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD E3 Page

Soldato
Hmm so if they were using 7900 series cards for the tech demo's, perhaps no announcement?

Tbh it would suit me just fine if we didn't see new cards until the latter part of the year.

Soldato
Bl○○dy hell thats going back some years but yeah that's me!
What a game that was eh.

Yea lol was awesome I was in the fairwars clan then [S**G]TheRealDeal. My clan tag wont come up lol as its a bad word. Scottish lame ass gamers lol. Was at the fairwars lan aswell which was a blast. Was a good gaming community while the game lasted. Had some good matches vs the evo boys back then.

Last edited:
Associate
Yea lol was awesome I was in the fairwars clan then [S**G]TheRealDeal. My clan tag wont come up lol as its a bad word. Scottish lame ass gamers lol. Was at the fairwars lan aswell which was a blast. Was a good gaming community while the game lasted.

Yeah your name was familiar as soon as I saw it but couldn't remember the tag, yeah the fairwars league was a blast, that's where online gaming started with me and the clans had lots of respect for eachother and it created some great matches and fair play. We had a few guys from your neck of the woods and pretty much all over the world. Ahh great memories.

Soldato
I think this image summarises E3 thus far:

consolewars.png

Credit/Sauce: Le_Jimmy @ Reddit

Back
Top Bottom