• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** AMD FRIDAY: SO WHO WANTS A FREE BURGER & SOME EPIC AMD DEALS??? ***

how do you get the amd games to work? i got the email but theres no download links or anything

BioShock Infinite - Steam Download

There is a temporary delay in delivery of some game keys. The game key for this title will be coming soon.

Crysis 3 - EA Origin download

We will be sending you a download code for Crysis 3 as soon as the code is available. You will receive a follow up email that contains a game key that will grant you access to this amazing PC game.

Crysis 3 release date is on or before February 19, 2013*
(actual release date will vary by country)

Blood Dragon - Ubishop Download

We will be sending you a download code for Blood Dragon as soon as the code is available. You will receive a follow up email that contains a game key that will grant you access to this amazing PC game.

Blood Dragon release date is on or before April 30, 2013*
(actual release date will vary by country)

You're looking at about 5% performance hit maybe a bit more. What you will find is the gpu in the x4 slot works around 80-90% usage. I'd still recommend crossfire to someone with a motherboard like this, but you should make sure the next thing you upgrade is the mobo as soon as you can to get the most from your gpu's.

Damn car tax means this month is probably out the question for me. I wonder though, in crossfire, is the performance hit on the second card down to the PCIE bus ? If you put a faster performing 7970 in the second slot, would it cancel out the reduction and equal 7950 crossfire (I know of would down clock to the 7950 speeds but whether the ROPs etc would help) ? Just a thought . . .

cj

Back
Top Bottom