• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** AMD FRIDAY: SO WHO WANTS A FREE BURGER & SOME EPIC AMD DEALS??? ***

noise is a small issue for me...

do i go for the 7950 here (OC BE) or an MSI GTX 670?

I can't afford to wait for the twin forzr...to restock at the end of august!

Has the offer expired now ?
I ordered the little card just for stock as it's worth it for a couple of the games, the card was out of stock so I expect they will have run out of vouchers by restocking time.
Could someone confirm please ?

I ordered the little card just for stock as it's worth it for a couple of the games, the card was out of stock so I expect they will have run out of vouchers by restocking time.

check your order history

If you read a few pages back it was explained that smaller cards no longer get the free games as some numptys were abusing the offer and ordering a shed load of cheap cards just to get the free games to sell on and make money....Spoiling it for genuine buyers in the process by taking all the game codes.

If you read a few pages back it was explained that smaller cards no longer get the free games as some numptys were abusing the offer and ordering a shed load of cheap cards just to get the free games to sell on and make money....Spoiling it for genuine buyers in the process by taking all the game codes.

They should name and shame the prats that did this...

Ok, Thanks

Agree....It would not have been hard to limit orders from the get-go.... I asume this has spoilt the offers for the buyers of the bigger cards now also :rolleyes:

Typical, they just had £540 from me a couple of days back for a different card, so I was personally happy to grab one of the perks. ah well !

Considering selling my HIS 7970 and Raystorm cooler and getting a 7990.... or maybe just buy a second 7970..

hrm decisions!

Ocuk should have thought of that tbh. You can't blame people for taking advantage of a mistake like that.

Ocuk should have thought of that tbh. You can't blame people for taking advantage of a mistake like that.

It was intentional (as it was stated that you could get the deal even on the 6450) - I guess it was a bit of a treat for the forum members who ordered quickly. I'd hope they only gave 1 set of codes per 6450 no matter how many you ordered though.

Back
Top Bottom