AMD FX-4170 Gaming build, Nvida GPU, Watercooling

Associate
Whilst I do agree that you should have gone with a different build entirely I do recall someone else doing a Bulldozer build and something about it having "acceptable gaming performance"

Seems like a lot of cash for something running hotter, louder and more wattage than the Intel equivalents though.

Associate
OP. Why. Just why. If your friends said "Intel vs AMD no comparison lolololol" etc then they're tards. You could have simply replied "I paid decent money for a better system" and then laugh at them whilst they struggle to run any new games on highest settings where as you'd be cruising along like "u mad bro" (As I imagine that's a phrase you use, based on your stupidity).

Your choice.

Associate
OP
OP. Why. Just why. If your friends said "Intel vs AMD no comparison lolololol" etc then they're tards. You could have simply replied "I paid decent money for a better system" and then laugh at them whilst they struggle to run any new games on highest settings where as you'd be cruising along like "u mad bro" (As I imagine that's a phrase you use, based on your stupidity).

Your choice.

"U mad bro" is a phrase I hate and is typically said by dimwitted individuals who can not actually think of a sensible comeback so they say the phrase knowing its rather hard to respond to if its just repeatedly said. People who use this phrase are typically un-educated teens who work at McDonalds and drive around in a 1ltr Citroen Saxo with a 6inch exhaust and oversized chrome alloys. They then think they are beating someone, who turns out only to be driving normally and then scream out of the window, you guessed it, "U mad bro?"

I am not one of these people, as for one I am an Administration Apprentice for a leading International Valve Servicing company.

Not only that, I cannot drive yet as insurance is way too expensive thanks to Un-educated Saxo Driving Burger Flippers...

Soldato
"U mad bro" is a phrase I hate and is typically said by dimwitted individuals

Not only that, I cannot drive yet as insurance is way too expensive thanks to Un-educated Saxo Driving Burger Flippers...

Wait WHAT!

Dim witted is you I am afraid and also you couln't afford insurance so how can you afford to blow £900 on a pile of ****?

Associate
"U mad bro" is a phrase I hate and is typically said by dimwitted individuals who can not actually think of a sensible comeback so they say the phrase knowing its rather hard to respond to if its just repeatedly said. People who use this phrase are typically un-educated teens who work at McDonalds and drive around in a 1ltr Citroen Saxo with a 6inch exhaust and oversized chrome alloys. They then think they are beating someone, who turns out only to be driving normally and then scream out of the window, you guessed it, "U mad bro?"

I am not one of these people, as for one I am an Administration Apprentice for a leading International Valve Servicing company.

u mad bro?

Soldato

14f.jpg

Happy now?

Administration Apprentice sounds like a glorified paper pusher BTW. :p

Associate
Stop picking on the kid, he's trying to defend himself against insinuated stupidity.

If his build is as bad as you all say it is, let him find out the hard way (and buy intel next time round! :p)

Associate

Also this is a bit ironic since you listed your favourite sport as Drifting which I assume is car drifting?

Back
Top Bottom