• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD IQ Vs Nvidia IQ - shenanigans or something else?

Caporegime
OP
It doesn't matter what I do, there will always be someone to nit-pick lol :D

I am happy with the way I am doing it but it would be good to be able to record MSI AB with GVR - It doesn't seem to want to work but there must be away? Anyone? Please? :p

Caporegime
OP
I am glad I came across it in fairness and it can skew results. I just hope nobody thinks I deliberately did something to skew results, as I wanted this to be something that review sites don't do and that is show a side by side comparison of settings all the same for both AMD and Nvdiia.

All future vids will be done with Prefer max details set in the NCP and I will continue to do them. Just been down the beach with the Wife and Dogs and we both agree it is far too hot, so no more testing today and now time for beer....Lots of Beer :D

Caporegime
OP
Iv'e been stuck working on a Bmw E60 525D with a Gearbox issue for the past few days, finally get a break and come on here to find Greg had started the apocalypse.

Greg can you get a move on and finish destroying the planet so i don't have to carry on with it on Monday please

On a serious note, imagine if BMW made graphics cards... Jesus Christ ,all these first world issues would pale in comparison !

Why BMW? Audi are far superior :cool:

Anyways, I think that is for another time/forum :p

Caporegime
OP
Gregster, did you restart the game after applying the settings? I went to do the same thing..

before restarting game:

kBoZz2s.png
After restarting game:

f4fsUTy.png
EDIT: This is with default settings in AMD CCC.

Anyway, the reason I took these screenshots was to compare contrast etc. and neither gregster's nor mine look any different to my eyes on my 29um65.

I don't think I did in the first video I did but can't honestly remember. I deffo did for the NCP comparison vid, as I can remember recording and stopping the game to go and make a cuppa (and I switched the NCP to Prefer Max Performance)

Caporegime
OP
Like it has been said if you going to do a lot of changing cards from AMD to Nvidia wouldn't it be worth it to buy 2 120/250 Ssd's and put the same OS on them and just change what graphic drivers you put on them,1 with AMD drivers and 1 with Nvidia drivers you could change over Sdd's when you change cards?.

Feel free to buy me those :D

Back
Top Bottom