AMD #KillRoy BF4 Event! Play With Roy Taylor and Matt Buck from AMD for a chance to win an R9-295X2!

Associate
Hi guys,

Just want to say a personal thanks to everyone who took part. I really enjoyed it and i hope you did too. Myself and Mark are just tallying up the raffle tickets and working out who the winner is, thanks for your patience.

Special personal thanks from me to Roy Taylor, Mark Purdy, Steven Levitt, AMD and OcuK for making helping to make this a success.

Thanks Matt and Roy and OCUK team

Caporegime
We hope to be able to share the live stream with you guys don't worry. Should be fun to watch back i think. We'll post it here as soon as we can.

Last edited:
Associate
Cheers guys. Great evening of gaming... Didn't manage to win but cograts to the winner. Hope for more events!

Just waiting on the 27inch 1440p Samsung to cheer me up ;)

Soldato
Great fun guys, thanks for all the lols!

Came close to knifing Matt at the start of Zavod but got far too excited ;)

Congrats SMRTKA, many thanks to OcUK, Roy, Matt and AMD as this event was a resounding success :D

Caporegime
Great fun guys, thanks for all the lols!

Came close to knifing Matt at the start of Zavod but got far too excited ;)

Congrats SMRTKA, many thanks to OcUK, Roy, Matt and AMD as this event was a resounding success :D

Thanks Roady. Touched by all the positive feedback from you guys. We'll have to do this again! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom