AMD #KillRoy BF4 Event! Play With Roy Taylor and Matt Buck from AMD for a chance to win an R9-295X2!

This is my perspective from lockers. The others are just a mess from server crashing lagging etc, I will try and make good of those soon.

I removed the sound due to lots of %*$%

Last edited:
That locker round......

Locker round starts

Locker round resets

Locker round starts

Locker round resets

Locker round starts

Locker round crashes

Locker round starts

:D

I got so confused and ended up running back to the A flag thinking that was the enemy's base flag but in actual fact was our base flag.... :o By the time I realised, the round was over :(

Great show last night guys! And you Nexus, you're damn good player mate;)
Maybe i'll see you again on a battlefield sometimes

Smrtka congrats! Hope that gpu will serve you well

That locker round......

Locker round starts

Locker round resets

Locker round starts

Locker round resets

Locker round starts

Locker round crashes

Locker round starts

:D

I got so confused and ended up running back to the A flag thinking that was the enemy's base flag but in actual fact was our base flag.... :o By the time I realised, the round was over :(

I edited 8 mins of that out at the start (good job it was at the start)

Cool event, must do it again :) RE your video feed Locky there are certain points where it looks like you are lagging but the frames are not dropping that much. See you also made a great escape around 8mins :p

Last edited:
Great show last night guys! And you Nexus, you're damn good player mate;)
Maybe i'll see you again on a battlefield sometimes

Smrtka congrats! Hope that gpu will serve you well

Thanks!

I think it was you in the other tank who took about 6-8 of my kills at the start on siege..... :mad:

Damn kill stealer! :D

Feel free to add me on BL for some games!

I edited 8 mins of that out at the start (good job it was at the start)

Indeed! Otherwise I think we would have all just rage quit for the night :p

This is my perspective from lockers. The others are just a mess from server crashing lagging etc, I will try and make good of those soon.

I removed the sound due to lots of %*$%

Locky, I now see why you guys won, Scar H + 320 HE :)

I had to stop you at 5:20 so the fame wont kick you in the head :D I think I might join you guys for occasional no scope 360 :D

Cool event, must do it again :) RE your video feed Locky there are certain points where it looks like you are lagging but the frames are not dropping that much. See you also made a great escape around 8mins :p

It was lagging tbh got some rubber banding but we are used to that playing on the 4players server. I was a millisecond off being knifed and someone saved me, thanks to whoever saved me :D

Nexus is a tank bot, **** playing vehicle wars with him.

Locky-bot lmao classic.

Like I've said elsewhere really good laughs, top boyz on ts, good to meet amd play alongside new Ppl on ts also.

If you anyone wants to join a regular group of guys on ts, head over to the bf4 thread and get our ts details. nexus has a whole load of great soundbites for between rounds, and we have some incredible world talent that frequent these forums

Yep - was good to play a couple of rounds with the youngsters (think I was the oldest duffer on). Zavod still wins for me (though the urban part of the railway map has its moments. Might have to check out a more regular visit, if I can fit it in between Arma and Insurgency. Oh, and the real life stuff.

And congrats to Smrtka - jealous ? Hell yeah.

cj

Back
Top Bottom