• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD on the road to recovery.

Caporegime
what the #### do you think inflation is?
is it all the money they printed during covid and handed out....

AMD's DC sales should offset any PC downside and GPUs are not the mainstay of AMD's income, unlike Nvidia.

I guess we find out soon enough, I'm not convinced but, hopefully they won't slip backwords.

They need to offset my intel unrealised losses :p but I bought intel for long term anyway so not really worried.

Caporegime
OP

I guess we find out soon enough, I'm not convinced but, hopefully they won't slip backwords.

They need to offset my intel unrealised losses :p but I bought intel for long term anyway so not really worried.

Its not just that its been going on for a long time.

Governments have got far too big trying to regulate every inch of our lives, that's expensive and they print money to pay for it.

Associate

with the magnitude of Intel's loses (add in creative accounting) i'd be out tomorrow.

Caporegime
OP
Intel are under $40 now.

Associate
Intel are under $40 now.

time to raise chip prices, that should fix it. Although looking at other threads that might not be well received

Caporegime
since when is arc potentially cancelled ?

since ryzen 5 is cancelled and the 7000 series is delayed for another 6 months we should feel sorry for AMD

see we can all make random rumours

Associate
I don't believe that Arc will be cancelled, yes first generation will be fail, but there is too much space for another player so Intel won't leave it. But can someone explain me what went wrong? Intel have resources, engineers and proven software team, how could they fail like that?

Associate
Doesn't matter what department, execution still sorely lacking. What happened to Sapphire Rapids and leaving competitors in the rear view mirror??

Intel like to over promise these days.

AMD reports come out next week, but I don't think they'll be taking the hit Intel and probably Nvidia will.

Associate
since when is arc potentially cancelled ?

since ryzen 5 is cancelled and the 7000 series is delayed for another 6 months we should feel sorry for AMD

see we can all make random rumours
well probably not the best start then

Soldato
They could end up like what happened with Broadwell 5th Gen Desktop Core parts very limited availability, and for all intents and purposes none existent for most, even though they were great and eDRAM was a real interesting development. So yeah they could bin most of the range and just skip to the next generation rather then flush more money down the toilet.

Back
Top Bottom