• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD RMA is absolutely amazing!

Soldato
I always go OTT with the bubblewrap and packing when I return something. It's not just to protect it but it shows I look after things and treat them with love and care. Never had an RMA get rejected.

I'm shoked that somebody thought it was okay to post a CPU like that. Respect to AMD for replacing it because they genuinely could have refused.

Man of Honour
I always go OTT with the bubblewrap and packing when I return something. It's not just to protect it but it shows I look after things and treat them with love and care. Never had an RMA get rejected.

I'm shoked that somebody thought it was okay to post a CPU like that. Respect to AMD for replacing it because they genuinely could have refused.

Thread was a necro (2018?) from me as I have had great customer service this week and thought I would add to the thread :D

Man of Honour
Wow... they dont mess about!!

Brand new boxed and at my door within 3 days of raising the RMA. Best service you could hope for and my buddy is over the moon that I bought the 3600 as ive now sold him that bad boy for £75.

Thank you AMD for making this a positive experience. Massive respect for that. In contrast i raised an asrock one on the same day and am still waiting for an initial response. Yes i raised 3 rmas all on the same day and amd smashed their peers in terms of quality of service.

I have also just received a DPD notice from a OCUK competitor for a package later today but havent ordered anything... Could that be my corsair RMA, could they almost match AMD? I will update when that gets here!

Associate
Wow... they dont mess about!!

Brand new boxed and at my door within 3 days of raising the RMA. Best service you could hope for and my buddy is over the moon that I bought the 3600 as ive now sold him that bad boy for £75.

Thank you AMD for making this a positive experience. Massive respect for that. In contrast i raised an asrock one on the same day and am still waiting for an initial response. Yes i raised 3 rmas all on the same day and amd smashed their peers in terms of quality of service.

I have also just received a DPD notice from a OCUK competitor for a package later today but havent ordered anything... Could that be my corsair RMA, could they almost match AMD? I will update when that gets here!
Wow thats quality I went amd after years of not having a pc glad I swapped from Intel

Permabanned
Brilliant. Just another reason not to go with Intel not that their RMA service will be bad just that AMD are repeatedly reinforcing their position as the number 1 CPU brand. They deserve to be rewarded with sales more than Intel do.

I’ve made up my mind that I will buy an AMD graphics card too. Nvidia are taking the mick with pricing and for the tier of performance I’ll be looking at AMD will be just as competitive.

Soldato
interestingly there is a news snippet that is doing the rounds that AMD's GPU having a higher RMA rate than Nvidia.

could this excellent services also contribute to people just RMAing not great clocking GPUs and hoping to recieve a better clocking GPU?

Soldato
interestingly there is a news snippet that is doing the rounds that AMD's GPU having a higher RMA rate than Nvidia.

could this excellent service also contribute to people just RMAing not great clocking GPUs and hoping to receive a better clocking GPU?
nah, just inferior, cheaply made hardware :)

Man of Honour
I am no nvidia fan but have been using nvidia graphics card for a very long time too long to recall the Radeon cards series. Probably 20yrs ago or something.

I haven't used an NV card since my Geforce 3 ti 500 back in 2001 or so, the 9700 pro reeled me in and ive never gone back since (apart from a laptop with a gtx 970 6gb in). Tell a lie I did buy a GT1030 that I never used and sold on the Members Market. I should really try an NV card again at some point, right now im rocking a 7 and was thinking I might buy a big navi if it has some half decent compute credentials.

Back
Top Bottom