• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD RX 3000 series

Soldato
Wanna put $100 on that?
Will be more like $500 minimum I am afraid.

I'm going to assume you are operating with more infomation than the rest of us, but even at £390 RRP it's still a bargain. And we all know AMD like to look after its UK customers.

OcUK Staff
I'm going to assume you are operating with more infomation than the rest of us, but even at £390 RRP it's still a bargain. And we all know AMD like to look after its UK customers.

$500 is min, it could be $800, if I was taking an educated guess as to a UK price, I would guess at £599 as AMD will pitch it price wise just under what it competes against from green team, so if it can rival 2080 then £599, if it can rival 2070 then £399-£450, but if its 2070 rival then it would be a disaster as Vega 64 is already there so it has to be a 2080 performing product otherwise its a bit pointless unless of course AMD's plan is to simply refresh VEGA with 7nm which will give an 8-12% boost over current parts then simply expect them to be around 10-20% more than current VEGA pricing unless they ditch the HBM2.

OcUK Staff
If AMD launch a "Vega +15%" card in 2019 for £500 they deserve the failure that would follow xD

It would sell like crazy and would not be a failure.

Were selling tonnes of VEGA 64 right, prices are set at £400 - £530 and they are flying off the shelves.

If they updated with a cooler, better performing product for same money, the sales would be even greater. Over 3000 VEGA's shipped in last 30 days nearly, says it all to how successful AMD are right now in both CPU and VGA. :)

As such I would fully expect a $500 MSRP, but with some launch $400 pricing to win reviews and for future deals just like they did with VEGA.

Soldato
Are people forgetting RTX 2080 is £700+? That's what a Vega 64 +15% is, and you'd still get the Freesync savings. So you're telling me if you could buy a 2080 for £500 that would be a bad deal?

lol

And remember, the leak isn't even £500, but way lower, if it gets anywhere near that, it would be a god damn steal.

Back
Top Bottom