• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***** AMD RX 7900 SERIES AVAILABLE & IN STOCK TODAY FROM 2PM ****(BACK ORDER UPDATES WITHIN THIS THREAD)*

Associate
I am glad so many of you got one! :)

Those of you who did miss out on this first batch, both Sapphire and TUL have been emailed with AMD on copy showing how many additional we need to cover those back orders and I've requested a prompt response so we can keep customers informed. :)
How can you check if one's order was successful Gibbo? I know you guys must be super busy right now.

Associate
Poor 4080 sat there like a fat girl at a dance...while AMD 7000 flies off the shelves...

:cry:

Like I have said many times, no-one cares about Ray-Tracing.

;)
Once all the fanboys got their new amd gpu and all that’s left is regular clients they’ll be gathering dust alongside the 4080s as well

Associate
Hi there

An update and this is partially my mess up, I communicated to warehouse to expect us to sell 100-200 units today, of course this is a gross under-estimate on my behalf, so apologies.

As such anyone who does not get a shipment notification today, not all is lost as we shall still be shipping orders out tomorrow, hand on heart we never expected to sell all the stock today, let alone within the first 30 minutes considering we had so many. :eek:
@Gibbo if possible, you can ship mine tomorrow, I cannot receive my deliveries tomorrow anyways, so push me back into the end of the shipper queue

Back
Top Bottom