• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***** AMD RX 7900 SERIES AVAILABLE & IN STOCK TODAY FROM 2PM ****(BACK ORDER UPDATES WITHIN THIS THREAD)*

There was a report a refresh or rdna3 plus has been scrapped.
Awww.... :(

I guess it's back to waiting on a good deal on the 7900 XTX then. :)

£100 off. January blues!
If you didn't post this I wouldn't have noticed ;) p.s thanks to @Gibbo and the OcUK team for the quick switch from the Sapphire MBA

It's beautiful

Do you think it will be the same for XT i am hoping they might get down to £800, I am waiting for the new X3D CPU to drop to see is the AM4 price goes down
We are been robbed in the UK so badly. The XT needs to be £699 and then it's too expensive.
US:
7900x/ Asus B650E-F/ Free 32GB G.Skill Flare X5 DDR5 6000. $600 (£485+vat/ £582)
UK:
7900x (£366.66+vat £440)/ Same board (£266.66+vat £320) Not free ram (kingston C36 6000) £157.50+vat £189 = £949 inc VAT.

AMD is your friend if you live in the US, everyone else gets ****** over.
This isn't in any way having a go at OCUK, quite the opposite. Just highlighting how markets and regions differ massively far beyond retailers.

Due with us end of this week. :)

Just been sent an email by customer support that there isnt any stock to fullfill replacing the Sapphire MBA 7900xtx card I sent back to you on a RMA a couple of weeks ago, and would I like a refund.

Does that mean the stock AMD is providing at the end of the week isnt enough to cover all the RMA's Gibbo?

:Sadface:

Back
Top Bottom