AMD RYZEN 5000 SERIES 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X NOW ONLINE AT OcUK!!

@Gibbo - does sdd mean stock delivered to ocuk?

I don't suppose they've offered an explanation as to why stock is slippng at their end? I appreciate you're doing everything you can to secure stock, but I think people are worried that stock is being gazumped before it gets to you.

Hopefully someone cancels and you get lucky bro! What cooler you got waiting for it? I've got a Z73, sitting it it's box waiting for some love.
I’ve got an ek magnitude waiting for it. I should hopefully have my strix 3090 soon enough. I want to run that on air to test it for a couple of weeks before blocking that and adding it to my loop. So If the strix comes first I will probably wait a couple of weeks before I bother putting in the new cpu and block. Can do a performance comparison then. The z73 is a lovely looking cooler. Nice

Hi there

Not great news concerning the large official amount of stock, this is a copy and paste of the message the master distributor sent to me:
Heads up Gibbo - AMD delivery dates continue to slip on 5000 series from their latest backorder report- here is latest expected to ship in nov - 300 x 5900x PIB now with sdd date of 24/11, 60 x 5950x pib with SDD date of 20/11 , 108 x 5600x mpk with sdd date of 26/11 . sorry its a mssive pain these keep slipping

As soon as they give me another update I shall let you guys know.

Does this contradict some earlier information that orders made on the day of release should hope to be fulfilled within 4-6 weeks? In the queue for the 5800x at position 246 but getting a bit confused... Just tempering my expectations. cheers.

Does this contradict some earlier information that orders made on the day of release should hope to be fulfilled within 4-6 weeks? In the queue for the 5800x at position 246 but getting a bit confused... Just tempering my expectations. cheers.
There wasn't anything mentioned, but we're waiting for Gibbo to tell us more on the 5800X. No news is good news in this case.... Hopefully?

I guess the 4-6 weeks time slot isn't counting any delays along the way.

Back
Top Bottom