• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 3D Cache Eight Core 4.5GHz (Socket AM4) Processor - Retail - Go Go Go xD

Man of Honour
Still in stock at a competitor with lots buying right now according to their website.
If it is the one I think you mean, iirc their stock system is slow updating with these kind of high demand things so I'm not sure I'd trust it. There's a note that they have limited stock and after this they will be pre-orders for the next delivery.

OcUK Staff

13:55 they were still in stock, so you should have got one, check your SPAM folder as all the stock has shipped out now.

There is more due tomorrow with us so those who did not get one today will have one shipped tomorrow and there is enough arriving tomorrow to cover all the back orders we currently have.

Soldato
13:55 they were still in stock, so you should have got one, check your SPAM folder as all the stock has shipped out now.

There is more due tomorrow with us so those who did not get one today will have one shipped tomorrow and there is enough arriving tomorrow to cover all the back orders we currently have.

Thanks mate, sadly not in my Junk Mail though, nor does it state on my order on the site.

I've just raised a customer service ticket to confirm all is okay.

Caporegime

Thanks mate, sadly not in my Junk Mail though, nor does it state on my order on the site.

I've just raised a customer service ticket to confirm all is okay.
Looks like you have been unlucky given the time you ordered.

Least you should have it before the weekend.

Associate
I have not received a shipped notification and my order was in at 13:53.
From what I remember back when the 3950x was launched, it may be the method of payment used that could affect the time it takes for it to reach Overclockers since back then it was first come first serve. Check the order details to see in case it was sent to your spam inbox

Associate
From what I remember back when the 3950x was launched, it may be the method of payment used that could affect the time it takes for it to reach Overclockers since back then it was first come first serve. Check the order details to see in case it was sent to your spam inbox

I have checked Spam and nothing. If there is enough coming tomorrow to cover then it is not an issue. Doesn't work in my MOBO yet anyway but wanted to get in early as I thought it would sell fast.

Associate
13:53:13 Order time, status: Ordered, paid by Visa debit card - what's happening - why does the fastest method take longer than paypal?
that's a joke.

Last edited:
Associate

My order time is 13:53 and it still says "undefined", no shipping email

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom