• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD VEGA confirmed for 2017 H1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Christmas boys!
They launched that ve.ga website in January if I'm not mistaken, with no actual VEGA info on it. There was a contest for a VEGA gpu. Not sure what happened with that. It just disappeared one day. VEGA is more like a dream at this point xD, at least for gamers.

Associate
Yup I have a feeling lots of people will be disappointed come tomorrow due to little info released.

Either way, it is pointless whatever is revealed tomorrow as it will all just be the usual PR/marketing guff with lots of "*" and small print at the bottom of fancy power point slides....

My body is ready. :)

Associate
Yep. It's getting harder and harder to find a forum for decent discussion without having to sift through the cesspit for the odd bit of useful information.
Used to think OcUK was one of the few good places left but judging from some of the posts I guess not.

Agreed. 90% full of useless 'banter' - but that probably applies to nearly all social media interactions... :(

Associate
I think one or two people here need a beer to lighten up abit :p

If I wake up tomorrow with no useful Vega information... time to...

...get this thread to 1000 pages!

I'm kidding, please no. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom