• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Zen 3 (5000 Series), rumored 17% IPC gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
from coolpc taiwan
bHgHcq4.jpg

Given the higher temp of the 5800x is it likely its not getting powered back while under sustained load leading it to higher temps?

Im struggling to think why the lower all core ghz. Whats the main aim of this graph I'm guessing is my question

Maybe they got that all wrong, I cant see why the hottest chips are the 2 with least cores ?

Associate
What a complete mess this is.

So basically the lifting on reviews is in about 15 minutes which is also the time the stuff goes on sale. We are going to have people racing to mash the refresh button to buy a product they don't even know about just to make sure they don't miss out if the product is actually worth it or not in order to beat people who actually watched the reviews first...

I wonder if anyone changed to wired ethernet and put in red linear switches to give themself that 0.10s refresh advantage lol

Associate
It's a leaker site... :p
I was more hinting that perhaps its more of an advert for the two stores than an actual leak. There are more than two shops in the UK and the rest of them have lower prices and are actually displaying them already. If they listed those as well then...well you get my point :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom