• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD's FSR3 possibly next month ?

Soldato
And you can keep waiting, but here's the thing, DF have compared lots of console/PC games and talk about FSR being in the console version.

Anyone reading this can listen to you being you claiming FSR is in hardly any, or, they can listen to DF being DF and complaining it's being overused in console.

Caporegime
So in other words, there are in fact, **** all games on xbx and ps 5 using fsr hence the lack of your list.... :cry: Anyone with google can look for themselves to see that the "fact" is there are hardly any games with FSR on xbx and ps 5, ones I know of are scorn (was the first game to have it), cp 2077, forspoken, avatar and iirc immortals.

Perhaps stop with the selective quoting and removing context, it sounds like he is referring to upscaling as a whole with that comment of "tendency to rely on it too much"

Associate
am i missing something, but i was under the impression that developers bake the technologies into the games regardless of platform; so if it has fsr on pc it also has fsr on console. hence you will never find an exclusive console fsr list.

for example
it doesn't distinguish platform but GAME TITLE

Last edited:
Soldato
am i missing something, but i was under the impression that developers bake the technologies into the games regardless of platform; so if it has fsr on pc it also has fsr on console. hence you will never find an exclusive console fsr list.

for example

Most devs do not advertise FSR2 in consoles unless they add FSR3 frame gen. Most a still waiting for AMD to release FSR 3.1 before adding it.

Caporegime

for example

Usually it is made news when fsr is added to console games, same way it is for pc with dlss, fsr, xess etc. DF also do testing and confirm what the case is in their game analysis in terms of what resolution is being used and 95% of the time, console games are using adaptive resolution, this varies from game to game, sometimes it can even be as low as 480p.

Back
Top Bottom