• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AN UNMITIGATED DISASTER

Associate
MSI 3090 Gaming Trio so far 27 received and shipped.
MSI 3080 Gaming Trio so far 55 received and shipped.

Fingers crossed more due next week, but no confirmation yet.

Shipments are small and far between, NVIDIA are telling me production of GPUs is now ramping and all board partners should be sticking more volume in 2-3 weeks worldwide.

SI stock is separate to retail stock and has no impact, the above was all retail customers.
However so far I believe MSI has not allocated any SI stock yet on Gaming Trio, no doubt because MSI believe Gaming Trio is not an SI product in early stages.

cool , and now tell us ASUS stats :o:o:o

fx1

fx1

Associate
OP
Hilarious!

My point is, why does there have to be so many threads about the same thing? It really is cluttering up the place

What is there to talk about?

Nvidia and AMD.

One has launched with no cards and the other has no launch and also no cards.

What do you expect people to talk about?

I found it annoying that MSI have not delivered a single trio to one of the 2 major retailers. I checked with other retailers and they say the same.

How can you launch a product with no stock? They didnt even tell anyone.

Associate
What is there to talk about?

Nvidia and AMD.

One has launched with no cards and the other has no launch and also no cards.

What do you expect people to talk about?

I found it annoying that MSI have not delivered a single trio to one of the 2 major retailers. I checked with other retailers and they say the same.

Fair enough! I'm thinking a new thread is needed so we can discuss this further though

Associate
This is literally a rerun of 2 years ago with the release of the 2080ti - i managed to bag myself a Ventus 2080ti during the early days of release and read constant threads with the same theme. Early adopters pay a premium and wait in line........Fact!!!!

The best game to play with a new GPU is the waiting game....

Soldato
Some have been badly gouged and don't even have a card to show for it! or any idea when they're getting one, it is a truly sickening display of greed and dirty tactics by NV and their retailers.

Imagine that! having been gouged for the priveledge of NOT having a card to play with, you'd think if common sense were still alive and kicking that the consumer would think "Hmmm I'm paying a premium here, but for what? surely if I'm paying over the odds I shoulld at least get product immediately right?"

But no! people seem to think you pay a premium gouged price to wait in a queue! just how bamboozled "we" have become by the normalisation of anti-consumer practices? that it's now "fine" to pay over the odds and NOT recieve a product even the reasonable expectation of recieiving one any time soon!

Crazy, it absolutely blows my mind what people will put up with today, and then they defend those taking them for a ride, what a weird weird world we live in...

:)
Totally agree though when you look at the micro transaction/ early access/ season pass bullcrap the gaming industry has become it's no surprise PC Gamers are queuing up to be buggered silly.

Associate
I really hope AMD have a good launch but there are going to be some posters in the Navi thread who look like clowns if AMD don't manage to hit the ground running on this one.

I've pretty much heard from the start albeit SI stock not to expect any substantial stock to start coming through until the 28th Oct anyhow so I've not really bothered too much about trying to buy a 3000 series card yet.
I feel like I'm a clown either way. Ordered a 3080, still waiting, willing to try the AMD launch madness if nothing's forthcoming on my 3080 order.

Full clown mode, let's go!

Caporegime

MSI 3090 Gaming Trio so far 27 received and shipped.
MSI 3080 Gaming Trio so far 55 received and shipped.

Fingers crossed more due next week

Hmm...

Soldato
Cancel it, move on. Don't let it upset you. vote with your wallet, because that's the only thing nvidia are really interested in and it's the only way they'll learn.

Totally agree with this

Nvidia believe they're untouchable and act as though they have zero competition, in relative terms that's partially been correct. This hasn't been the first time that the company have let down consumers by offering the world and bursting the bubble at release, but no matter what they do people still insist on throwing money at them.

fx1

fx1

Associate
OP

the other begins with an E and the 3rd one with an A had Zero stock of any cards.

Only OCUK got some cards. They seem to be just forwarding pallets to retailers which is why some get some brands and others have gotten other brands. Another retailer has completely fulfilled preorders of PNY, Palit etc.

Back
Top Bottom