Analogue 3D

Just ordered my Analogue Duo to go with my Megadrive / SNES ones.
I never heard of the PC Engine growing up. Everything was about the Snes and Mega Drive at school until PS1. If I didn't have the MiSTer, I would have snapped up a Duo, some great games on the system. I hope you enjoy it :).

I never heard of the PC Engine growing up. Everything was about the Snes and Mega Drive at school until PS1. If I didn't have the MiSTer, I would have snapped up a Duo, some great games on the system. I hope you enjoy it :).
I am 56 so lived through the entire era from Pong (and many rip offs) to current day.

I collect vintage home computers, over 40 of them boxed and mint, so tend to grab quality new stuff that looks back as I have lots of the old carts and frankly, even with my Framemeister, they are a paint on modern devices.

Reactions: Zaf
Well it finally arrived! Not had the time to unbox it yet but will share some pictures when I do.

Last edited:
LgHVtkU.jpeg

7OxdPZ1.jpeg

Hot7XdB.jpeg

1PF3Mko.jpeg

oVtJZLY.jpeg

Available for preorder on 21st at $249.99!

I don't need this. I already have 4x N64s (1x stock, 1x w/RGB mob, 1x w/Advanced RGB and 1x JPN), but it would be nice to have alongside my other Analogue devices. I tell myself they can replace my original hardware, but that hasn't happened so far...

Last edited:
I don't need this. I already have 4x N64s (1x stock, 1x w/RGB mob, 1x w/Advanced RGB and 1x JPN), but it would be nice to have alongside my other Analogue devices. I tell myself they can replace my original hardware, but that hasn't happened so far...
Funnily enough, I said earlier in the thread that I would buy this regardless. My N64 packed in a while back (powersupply by the look of things). The N64 core seems really good, although few potential problems. I am questioning if I really want to purchase this but know I'll get a serious case of FOMO if I don't!

Last edited:
Funnily enough, I said earlier in the thread that I would buy this regardless. My N64 packed in a while back (powersupply by the look of things). The N64 core seems really good, although few potential problems. I am questioning if I really want to purchase this but know I'll get a serious case of FOMO if I don't!
But you have a MiSTer...

I was thinking the same and decided I would be better off spending the money on a Morph4K instead....

It does look dam sexy though!

But you have a MiSTer...

I was thinking the same and decided I would be better off spending the money on a Morph4K instead....

It does look dam sexy though!
I also have no will power on the FOMO mate lol. The MiSTer N64 has exceeded expectations though! The video output options are amazing and I'm sure 99% of the library works now, except StarCraft 2?

• Haha
Reactions: Zaf
This does look really nice, no surprises there. I want one pretty bad, but i play on my CRT with RGB mod in my spare room. That does not stop me wanting to set this up proudly in the Living Room under the big TV with 4 controllers playing Mario Kart. I need a reality check, I don't have 3 friends and don't need this. But damn I want it.

Back
Top Bottom