Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Soldato
I wonder how it will all fit on the island, have 5 houses now not including my own and the main bit of my island is starting to be cramped.
Think I’ve got my spacing just right (the white square is the tent for new visitors)

HR0UYeL.jpg
Edit. Thinking of moving my house to the highest point. (Next to the start of the waterfall)

Caporegime
You get some loose objectives....which you have absolutely zero time frame on to do so. Its mostly sandbox, but to get certain items you need to do those objectives. If that makes sense.

Associate
Just got a stringfish but still csnt find Saddled Bichir & Cherry Salmon

I found a different site that listed the fish leaves and to those two wasnt on there, does anyone have them on here?

Soldato
Just got a stringfish but still csnt find Saddled Bichir & Cherry Salmon

I found a different site that listed the fish leaves and to those two wasnt on there, does anyone have them on here?
The cherry salmon is obtainable. The other one is not for the northern hemisphere iirc

edit. Cherry salmon you get from cliff top rivers

Associate
I have a Switch, I’m bored, this game is highly rated. Looking at the videos I still don’t know what this game is about. What’s the end game what are you working towards? Just building a village on an island?

Soldato
OP
I have a Switch, I’m bored, this game is highly rated. Looking at the videos I still don’t know what this game is about. What’s the end game what are you working towards? Just building a village on an island?

Yeah pretty much, there simple are crafting mechanics, collect x number of iron and wood to build y, daily tasks like collecting and selling fruit, catching bugs and fish, digging up fossils etc.

If the gameplay loop of collecting and selling doesn't appeal then probably best to skip it unless you can try it yourself (at some point when we're allowed out again).

Have you played Breath of the Wild?

Soldato
Does anyone know how this game will work with 2 Switches if I buy it Digital?

I have one Switch with my account on (primary) and the kids account on, then a second Switch with my account on only.
If I buy the game on my account will I be able to play on the second Switch on my account and the first Switch on the kids account with different islands?

Associate
Yeah pretty much, there simple are crafting mechanics, collect x number of iron and wood to build y, daily tasks like collecting and selling fruit, catching bugs and fish, digging up fossils etc.

If the gameplay loop of collecting and selling doesn't appeal then probably best to skip it unless you can try it yourself (at some point when we're allowed out again).

Have you played Breath of the Wild?
Breath of the Wild, no though I have it. I’ve had a switch for a long time though my Nephew commandeered it for a large chunk of of that. The only two games I’ve actually put some time into are Mario Kart and Smash.

I may pick up the remaster of Link to the past. I loved that on SNES. Probably my favourite RPG.

This game intrigued as it seems easy going where you can just pick up and play.

Caporegime
90 is the cheapest you will get. I've seen some sold highest for 400 :D
The misinformation online about this game is rife! Its so inaccurate. I read one thing saying they go for as low as 30!

If they sell for up to 400 then yeah thats a great investment :p - I've got 100k in the bank. So this could be worthwhile :D

Back
Top Bottom