Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Associate
They can go lower than 90 when you sell them back to the Nooks, so check daily for the sell prices with them. If you don't sell them by next Sunday they will rot and you'll lose your investment. :(

If anyone gets a really good daily price of like 250+ please post on here.

Soldato
Breath of the Wild, no though I have it. I’ve had a switch for a long time though my Nephew commandeered it for a large chunk of of that. The only two games I’ve actually put some time into are Mario Kart and Smash.

I may pick up the remaster of Link to the past. I loved that on SNES. Probably my favourite RPG.

This game intrigued as it seems easy going where you can just pick up and play.
Play BOTW. It's incredibly good.

Associate
Cheers gents I’ll definitely play it. Just bought Links Awakening so will play through that first.

I don’t know what the hell’s happening re Turnips and checking daily prices in this thread but it’s peaking my interest further.

Soldato
My god, got the Sturgeon :o - also we managed to get one for @PixieLandGirl today as well. For my one it only took maybe 150 catches to finally get the damn thing.

Thats all of March covered I think...
Think I had a sturgeon in my second day. The stringfish took the longest for me to capture.

I think I have most of March done. But, I can’t find a definitive list which is 100% correct.

Associate
Cherry salmon is available to catch.

I am really struggling, i am going to the clifftop at 9pm and still nothing. Im new to AC so maybe im not giving it long enough but last night i caught 20 fish in a row and still didnt catch it, i used around 15 baits and the rest just as they spawned.

Caporegime
I am really struggling, i am going to the clifftop at 9pm and still nothing. Im new to AC so maybe im not giving it long enough but last night i caught 20 fish in a row and still didnt catch it, i used around 15 baits and the rest just as they spawned.
I learned something about the spawning algorithm last night in this game. For the Cherry Salmon, somewhere on your island will be a pool with a waterfall, fish there with bait, as there is nowehre else on screen for there to be fish to spawn, it increases your chances.

Alternatively, I seem to get them on my island. I'll have a go later, if I get one I'll message you and you can come get it from me :) - join the discord (in the OP) and we will sync up :D

(15-20 bait is nothing when you're fishing for elusive fish - I think between us @PixieLandGirl and I went through nearly 200 bait yesterday trying to get a Sturgeon each!)

Soldato
Jesus. I burned through 15 bait this morning and I thought that was enough. No way do I have the patience to even make 200 bait let alone scatter and fish them all! And digging all those clams! Hell, no! Can I buy fish bait anywhere?

Soldato
I learned something about the spawning algorithm last night in this game. For the Cherry Salmon, somewhere on your island will be a pool with a waterfall, fish there with bait, as there is nowehre else on screen for there to be fish to spawn, it increases your chances.

Alternatively, I seem to get them on my island. I'll have a go later, if I get one I'll message you and you can come get it from me :) - join the discord (in the OP) and we will sync up :D

(15-20 bait is nothing when you're fishing for elusive fish - I think between us @PixieLandGirl and I went through nearly 200 bait yesterday trying to get a Sturgeon each!)

At the very top of my island I have one pool which falls into the rest of the river then onto sea. Do you mean that pool at the very beginning?

Back
Top Bottom