**Announcing the Overclockers UK Racing Championship**

Associate
Some weird stuff going on in this forum lately...so much spam.

Really glad I'm not having to qualify this time round, I hate Snetterton, that bloody chicane and the last corner are horrible. you going for it again Lewis?

Associate
Yeah there is a lil spam going on.

I will give it one more go for the third round, surprisingly I find Snetterton less frustrating than Donnington!

Hopefully I see you in the final Simon, looks like it would have been really tough to get through the last round.

Associate
Can any staffers confirm dates for any roadshows aand the last chances to qualify?

Also, the dates for the 3rd day at Bedford and the Grand final please? Not that I'll make them but I'm sure others would like to know too.

I'm still stuck in the low 1.09s on the PC but can comfortably do a 1.08s on the PS4.....strange.

Still hating Snettertons' hairpin switchback and the last sector after the bridge :(......the 2 straights and Turn 1's ok though haha. :D

OcUK Staff
Can any staffers confirm dates for any roadshows aand the last chances to qualify?

Also, the dates for the 3rd day at Bedford and the Grand final please? Not that I'll make them but I'm sure others would like to know too.

I'm still stuck in the low 1.09s on the PC but can comfortably do a 1.08s on the PS4.....strange.

Still hating Snettertons' hairpin switchback and the last sector after the bridge :(......the 2 straights and Turn 1's ok though haha. :D

Yooooooo! I was just about to post regarding the dates as some people are asking:
Round 3
Final Entries: 17th June || Trip to Bedford: 24th June

Grand Finals
22nd July

Last edited:
Associate
Yooooooo! I was just about to post regarding the dates as some people are asking:
Round 3
Final Entries: 10th June || Trip to Bedford: 24th June

Grand Finals
22nd July

Wt.....?
That's like, a couple of weeks away, I better get lapping and booking up.
I take it there's no roadshows then?!?

Associate
The missus will be disappointed, Hal was winding us up in December saying it might be somewhere more exotic for the Grand Final lol

Got my passport just in case ;)

Associate
Still not exotic enough for Mrs Slow sorry... as an added penalty she probably won't come to Bedford and I'll have to bring her dad instead... :sighs: at least he'll drive and he said he enjoyed the December qualifier
:D:cool::eek:

Associate

Grand Finals
22nd July

wicked - so is that 'set in stone' so to speak (i know subject to some crazy tornado or something).
just double checking before i book my flights to go see jamiroquai......
if i fly back by the 20th, should be ok right? No chance of you guys suddenly making it earlier than 22nd july?

Associate
Have you managed to set a time on the VR Rich? I do apologise for asking all the time as I see your time as a benchmark to make it through the qualifiers :D

Still kicking myself now for messing it up on round 2 qualifiers, I am taking a different approach for this round which hopefully pays off.

Up to now on PC I have a hit a 1.08.650 on both my xbox pad and G29 wheel.

I feel there is more time to gain! I am going to use the telemetry app this week and hopefully find a few tenths.

Turn 6 seems to be my weak spot as the car becomes unsettled if I try to take it nearly full throttle, think I need to adjust my turn in point and balance the car better on the throttle.

I will be thoroughly checking the forums tomorrow for the updated times!

Associate
Have you managed to set a time on the VR Rich? I do apologise for asking all the time as I see your time as a benchmark to make it through the qualifiers :D

Haha, no probs m8.

I haven't had chance yet but hoping to make it up before the deadline a week Sat and hopefully make it a hat trick.

Good luck all.

Back
Top Bottom