**Announcing the Overclockers UK Racing Championship**

Associate
I think jims on a ps4.

I'd have to say a 1.09s a solid time and a 1.08 would probably just get you in to the top 6.
Are you Edward on the pc leaderboards btw?

Are the PS4 and PC versions exactly comparable?

No, not Edward. I've done high 8s but on a custom set up. Default, still 9s. Sub 7 would be quite something.

Associate
Hope everyone enjoyed the track day! I see from earlier posts the f3000 rules look a bit iffy with track boundaries/sensors etc!

They should just stick to two wheels inside the white line at all times, keeps it simple then.

Just wondering who set the fastest time on the Ariel Atoms so I can compare with my time ha

Still got my palmer time ticket in my wallet and reminisce the track day everytime I pay for something lol

Anyways, I absolutely fluffed my last try to get through round 2 qualifiers. I made mistakes and was 2 to 3 tenths off your time Rich :p

Just had a go on the new track layout, managed a 1.08.650 on my xbox pad. Nice challenging track with different techniques to get the best lap time :D

Think 1.07 - 1.08 will definitely be the benchmark for this round.

Just a couple of questions for Hal / Admin - When does qualifier round 3 end and will you be doing any more roadshows for this round?

Associate
We did the Clio Cup cars on the old Atom circuit, so it doesn't compare really mate.

I've been to Palmer once before and my Atom time was 53.48. What was yours?

Associate
Just a couple of questions for Hal / Admin - When does qualifier round 3 end and will you be doing any more roadshows for this round?

We are still confirming, but will be end of June :) We will also be taking it on tour, we are currently planning where to go, however we are looking at a few different places from the previous events, so we can spread the wealth :)

Associate
We are still confirming, but will be end of June :) We will also be taking it on tour, we are currently planning where to go, however we are looking at a few different places from the previous events, so we can spread the wealth :)

Leicester please!

Associate
Ahhhh, looks like they changed the format this year then!

I got around 52.5 on the atoms, I will double check my scorecard tomorrow lol

Thanks Hal for the confirmation, deffo will give it a go it my best shot in round 3 and try not to mess up this time.

If any roadshows are up int' North, I will see you there lol

I am off to play on PCars and brush up my skills, im addicted to GT3 online racing at the minute :D

Permabanned
Sorry Hal I meant no Radical for the grand final and irl as you hinted the final wouldn't be at Bedford. I was at Silverstone Wednesday doing a ginetta taster session, the radical boys were there and they said come along and have a go...would have been rude not to. Spinning at Copse is far more scary irl than it is even in VR in Project Cars...trouser check required :)

You didn't keep your foot flat, did you? ;)

Soldato
Trying to book 13:30 on Saturday but getting "Please, select service" even though I am selecting round 3 and it seems the event is called "Undefined" so I think it's a bit broken....

EDIT: And what track/car is it this time around? Only wanna try it because VR :)

EDIT 2: Snetterton 200, with the same car and settings as before (the Megane V6)...just need to find what the settings were now!

Last edited:
Associate
Trying to book 13:30 on Saturday but getting "Please, select service" even though I am selecting round 3 and it seems the event is called "Undefined" so I think it's a bit broken....

EDIT: And what track/car is it this time around? Only wanna try it because VR :)

EDIT 2: Snetterton 200, with the same car and settings as before (the Megane V6)...just need to find what the settings were now!

Apologies, the booking system has now been fixed.

Associate
Thanks for the update Amy.

You don't miss a thing do you Rich! :D I am impressed that you know about the backgrounds of the top 3, nice info.

I have probably only spent around 6 to 8 hours on my wheel and I am not too far away from the top times.

I have now retired my old xbox 360 pad from many years of use.

I am hoping to put my name back in the top 6 on Friday. :p

Bring it on!
Is there an update? I don't see anything.

Yeah, something weirds going on :D
I think it's the atm boys again :eek:

Associate
Thanks for the update Amy.

You don't miss a thing do you Rich! :D I am impressed that you know about the backgrounds of the top 3, nice info.

I have probably only spent around 6 to 8 hours on my wheel and I am not too far away from the top times.

I have now retired my old xbox 360 pad from many years of use.

I am hoping to put my name back in the top 6 on Friday. :p

Bring it on!

Educnews is a SPAM Account, that is a copy and paste from one of my older posts!

Any updates on the leaderboard times?

Back
Top Bottom