Annual GMT to BST thread

Commissario
I hope @Feek hasn't forgotten he gets 1hour less in bed tomorrow morning...
He loves it really.

Running around the house, and setting the time on all his clocks and computers, I mean some people would use something like radio controlled clocks, but not our feek for him it's got to be a classic Swiss Cuckoo Clock or nothing.

Although I'm not really sure he needs to do it at 1am, I'm sure it could be left until he gets up normally.

Soldato
Dont see what the big fuss it, It dosnt really bother me if its GMT or BST. I've always been pretty quite to adjust, just as I am quick to adjust to other time zones when travelling. If I was to be forces to choose I'd probably just stick with GMT. The one minor annoyance is taking in to account the time difference BST to UTC/Z which I use a lot which lets face it isnt a huge issue.

Soldato
Just lost an hour of my life… nope not the clocks going forward… but the hour I spent changing all my watches, clocks and things that have the time set on them…

Luckily a lot of the stuff is now automatic and I hate to think how long it would take if half my watches wasn’t atomic…

Soldato
Just lost an hour of my life… nope not the clocks going forward… but the hour I spent changing all my watches, clocks and things that have the time set on them…

Luckily a lot of the stuff is now automatic and I hate to think how long it would take if half my watches wasn’t atomic…
Could have just waited a few months and they'd all be right again anyway.

Back
Top Bottom