Annual GMT to BST thread

Caporegime
You won't say that tomorrow when it's ****ing down. Yay summer.

I'm working on emigration efforts this year. Picking up some microsoft certs, not buying stuff that lasts that I'll have to sell on. Offloading clutter. Plugging the gaps in my CV I need to.

I'm so fed up of our weather (and more) this year has been the push I need to not just talk about it. Just trying to do some local holidays as if I do get over there going on holiday to Europe will be a nope!

Last edited:
Soldato
Welcome back, glorious, glorious BST. May you forever have the hope of one day staying locked in and get rid of the awful GMT.

Soldato
Most of my clocks are digital and automatically changed for me, the only one that isn't is in the living room above the fireplace and took literally seconds to change
My mp3 player didn't change my phone didn't change (dumbphone) and neither did my car, though that had the wrong date/year which probably didn't help (battery was changed recently)

Soldato
Was gutted last night when I came off from playing warzone at 1am, went into the kitchen and the radio controlled clock on the wall was spinning itself around to 2pm :D

Back
Top Bottom