Antworks

IIRC correctly there was an age-old post on the forums very simliar to this... the user replaced the ants with more agressive ones and the new ants ate the blue stuff for his entertainment...

cleanbluesky said:
IIRC correctly there was an age-old post on the forums very simliar to this... the user replaced the ants with more agressive ones and the new ants ate the blue stuff for his entertainment...
yeah the more aggressive ones were the specials that you send away for. After reading that thread, I didnt bother with garden ones for that reason. They';re still doing bugger all though.

Biggest problem I had was getting the ants off the paper into the antworks. The trick was to refridgerate them for a bit but after I'd tried that and failed I ended up putting them in the freezer for *2 minutes*.

Two days later when I remembered them, they were a bit dead :(

K.

Feek said:
Biggest problem I had was getting the ants off the paper into the antworks. The trick was to refridgerate them for a bit but after I'd tried that and failed I ended up putting them in the freezer for *2 minutes*.

K.
Mine are all hiding in the paper. That's why I tried the prodding technique this monring which went wrong.
What am I supposed to do? Stick the whole thing in the fridge, wait for the to chill, then brush them off and take the paper out?

edit - murderer!

Feek said:

K.

LOL Feek thats too funny hehe :D

Back
Top Bottom