any news from macworld conference??

Associate
Everyone seems to have forgotten about the possibility of Apple finally releasing a "true" video iPod. Possibly they have re designed it with wide screen display and front row style interface??

Associate
MagSafe said:
I'm actually thinking, as well as those, they'll be something much bigger and better.

I think its been hyped to much and that Steve Jobs is getting excited about Leopard. I have a feeling they have some awsome stuff ready to show us about Leopard.

Caporegime
I think now that Vista has gone gold and MS can't change it for a while, the "secret" stuff of Leopard can be revealed. One thing I'm interested in is the support for ZFS which has been incorporated into the latest developer build. At last a nice proper filesystem rather than tacked-on bits to an old one.

Associate
Big-Mac-Please said:
I hope he will announce new features for leopard because at the moment I think it looks more like a SP2. I'm sure many will dissagree with me but hey thats my thoughts.

I'd agree with that :)

Before they demonstrated Leopard at the WWDC keynote they made clear all the big features would be kept secret for a while until Vista is released.

So, heres hoping we get a big preview of Leopard tonight :D

Back
Top Bottom