Any news on Red Dead Redemption 2

Soldato
I played Red Dead Revolver and thought it was pretty good fun....but not sure I get all the hype.

Was Redemption that much better?

Soldato
I bought it cheap when it became BC a while a go. Now I know I have time to enjoy it again before 2 comes out. Shame about the wait but oh well it'll arrive fast enough. Maybe a Scorpio version? :)

Soldato
My only question is how they can possibly top the last one.

RDR was amazing and probably the most time spent on a single player game with the exception of Witcher 3.

In fact my wife thinks i have a thing for games where i can ride around on a horse killing people.

Caporegime
PC gamers aren't happy. I can only imagine the collective nerd rage if Rockstar came out and said Redemption 2 will never make it to PC, ala Redemption.

It's just another example of PC gaming taking a back seat to consoles where developers are concerned. People might not like it, but it's the truth.

Soldato
Think im only one in the world not even remotely arsed for this game, i found the travelling so boring in the first one so just sold it after 3 hours

Soldato
PC gamers aren't happy. I can only imagine the collective nerd rage if Rockstar came out and said Redemption 2 will never make it to PC, ala Redemption.

It's just another example of PC gaming taking a back seat to consoles where developers are concerned. People might not like it, but it's the truth.

it will release on PC.

they want people to purchase it twice.

Back
Top Bottom