Any news on Red Dead Redemption 2

Associate
Started playing this game for the first time just before the announcement. Can't believe I had never played it before being a huge GTA fan. Definitely looking forward to number 2.

RDR is bloody superb tho. Love it

Caporegime
Very Late To The Party with RDR for me but I've just finished it on PS3. Wowzers. What a game. At first I couldn't get in to it but I kept persevering and it clicked about half way through the New Austin stages. Glad I kept going. It's become one of the best titles I've played. Now I've watched the trailer for RDR2 and what a difference in graphics. Mega hyped for it now.

Associate
One of my all time favourite games.

The multiplayer player was good as well, joining up in a posse with friends made me feel like I was in young guns lol. I was on my own in a canyon one time and a posse of four started attacking me. I started attacking back and this led to me keeping them in the canyon for a full hour and they couldn't escape because I had the high ground. We ended up agreeing to disagree and going on our ways (them with their heads down ;)

C64

C64

Soldato
They should make a battle royale mode call it gunslinger mode or something would work really well in the western setting.

Man of Honour
Great idea for a game, beautifully presented but let down by silly padding missions / fetch quests / waves of enemies. I find all the GTA games suffer from this.

And what an enourmously long game!! My housemate was at it for weeks before he completed it. I gave up around when I got to 'mexico'.

Soldato
Great idea for a game, beautifully presented but let down by silly padding missions / fetch quests / waves of enemies. I find all the GTA games suffer from this.

And what an enourmously long game!! My housemate was at it for weeks before he completed it. I gave up around when I got to 'mexico'.

You missed out, its one of the best games i have ever played through story wise. I was playing it when i first meet my wife and she used to call it "the horsey game you play on the xbox" im sure people thought i was a bloody Bronie or something.

Associate
Yep, one of my best of all time. The feels when I first trotted through the muddy hills in the pouring rain along with the great music.

The story was excellent and loads of fun. Riding with friends was great and RD2 is going to build on that so much, its their next billion dollar GTA online so it should be good.

Caporegime
I thought it was awesome start to finish personally. I'm salivating at the thought of a GTA5 style MP but in the RDR world, it has the potential to be outrageously good.

Associate
Not really surprised but still disappointing!

Red Dead Redemption 2 is now set to launch Spring 2018 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. This outlaw epic set across the vast and unforgiving American heartland will be the first Rockstar game created from the ground up for the latest generation of console hardware, and some extra time is necessary to ensure that we can deliver the best experience possible for our fans.

We are very sorry for any disappointment this delay causes, but we are firm believers in delivering a game only when it is ready. We are really excited to bring you more details about the game this summer. In the meantime, please enjoy this selection of new screenshots from the world of Red Dead Redemption 2.

Back
Top Bottom